• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Terrence Howard is Legitimately Insane ?

I mean, hes probably really intelligent and also got mental issues. happens a lot with people that are bi-polar or Schizophrenic.

i don't even have to watch this video to know what he will say. "No Terrance, you are doing science wrong." Shut up Neil.
Well that's probably because Terrance is doing science wrong, and Neil is an actual smart person who knows how to do science right.

I guess what I don't understand is why people are providing a platform for and hyping up someone who clearly has no idea what they're talking about.

Then I remembered that we live in a timeline where bullshit artists are valued more than actual scientists.

i can't stand listening to ndt anymore. he's insufferable.

i don't even have to watch this video to know what he will say. "No Terrance, you are doing science wrong." Shut up Neil.
Neil's response is literally perfect.

Terrence's enthusiasm should be embraced. His ideas and certainty of them should not.

I think he's a genius and most people don't have a clue on what he is talking about. I know what he's talking about. He is talking about sacred geometry, cymatics, and the electric universe.

Cymatic frequencies creating sacred geometry.

Howard is continuing Tesla's work. With the right people around him, Howard could change the world.

I think he's a genius and most people don't have a clue on what he is talking about. I know what he's talking about. He is talking about sacred geometry, cymatics, and the electric universe.

Cymatic frequencies creating sacred geometry.

Howard is continuing Tesla's work. With the right people around him, Howard could change the world.

This is the genius of Rogan. He knew full well this would be one of those talked about episodes that just keeps on giving.

1 x 1 = 1

1 x 1 can not equal 2... because 2 is not involved when anyone else multiplies 1 times 1.

Don't see Howard's logic there - but he may have got enlightened.

He probably spent a lot of quality time empire-ing with jussie, pre-trial, of course.

Last edited:
Back