What were you doing half your life ago?

1994....drinking beer and gambling by day, keeping company with sweet brown women by night. Probably be doing the same in 24.5 more years!

<GinJuice>

Bro I remember me and some friends in school would google cheerleaders and we all said fuck we need to head south

Once you go South you'll never go back to North. Or East or West for that matter. :D

I was 18, spending my post high school summer waiting tables and getting laid.

I had just graduated college and was starting at my first real job. I was also playing in a band that I would be with for the next 5 years and release 2 records and tour a bunch.

Early college years. Probably around the time I started dating my first real long term relationship girlfriend. Couldn't bench teh 275 yet, but was getting closer

highschool, final year before college. damn good times.

Impregnating my wife ... give or take a month.

I was watching boobsquad,milf hunter,borderbangers on my 2002 compaq presario in 480 p which seemed like 720 p at the time.

Playing guitar and smoking weed. Still doing that but with a wife and mortgage now.

Grad school, drinking a lot, messing around on my gf w my now-wife.

Half way through grade 11. Smoking a bit of pot and getting fat from all the munchies.

Playing video games and trying to score snatch

College...

And just missed signing up for the military a few months before 9/11...
Me too. They lost my paperwork multiple times so I said F it and did construction for a year.
That was 2000. I am glad in many ways I didn't join the army, as I would have been in Afghanistan and Iraq at least one time for each place

Struggling to balance school work with a new Everquest addiction.

Jerking off and posting on internet forums.

fuck

College. Weight lifting. Slacking.

1999-2000. At university failing subjects and working part time at a liquor store, smoking a lot of weed and going out a lot on the pills, great times tbh.

Back