What were you doing half your life ago?

Damn, there are a lot of people older than me in this thread LOL.

It seems like on the internet nowadays I'm the oldest guy. All everyone in most online threads talk about is fortnite or High School or their undergrad classes and I was starting to think everyone my age or older just quit the internet altogether and I didn't get the memo.

was working as an order picker for a pharmaceutical products distributor. was a shit paying job, but worked with some chill people. would always go out after work every friday evening to either the bar down the block or the bodega across the street and get trashed. fun times right before i made my career move.

Not alot. I was starting to go to alot of concerts and got addicted to it. Wasnt working,but was about to start college. Playing starcraft against my friends every night. Aimless carefree times. Hard to believe thats half my life ago now.

Crappy jobs can be the best thing that happen to some people!
Absolutely. It's weird how people either shut down and resign themselves to a life of misery at a shit job, or snap out of it and use it as a catalyst to a better job and life. Took me a couple of years, but thankfully a fire got lit under my ass.

Beating my meat and playing my PS2.

Im still beating my meat but I'm playing my PS4.

Well I envy you I am just beating my meat because I am too poor to buy PS4

I was 14 so probably trying to download some pron on limewire (anyone remember this shit?)

Just graduated high school. Working at Mountain Mike’s Pizza. Going out and getting drunk and high every night. Feeling sorry for myself because some girl I liked went out with someone else. Playing in my band. And this month exactly, probably registering for college.

When I was 15? Probably getting picked on and hating high school

Mandatory military service in Israel. Tried to get into Sayeret but failed

I believe all of sherdog spent their days beating off like there was no tomorrow

Two consecutive 11/29s.........................thank god for early releases and paperwork mistakes.

That'd be 18.5 years ago, right around the turn of the millenium.

Video game, video game and more video game.

One of my favourite arcade game that I played the most came out just a while and the scene was growing strong. My social life consist of fellow players, we socialize while waiting for our turn and we would go out for food/drinks after.

At home, playing the shit out of diablo 2.
91oQ5qLqtQL._SY445_.jpg

selling dime bags of weed out of my shoe in public high school.....

trying to stay out of fights...

staying up late to fuck my girlfriend after her parents went to sleep..

taking drum lessons...

getting hassled by the cops...

doing way too many drugs for a 15yr old...

same thing im doing now
except now im way more swoll and the weed is stronger

Back