What were you doing half your life ago?

22, I just finished my first semester back at school after quitting work at a gas station trying to figure out what i wanted to do with my life. If you younger guys ever need motivation to figure some life things out, pump gas in the heat and the freezing cold while dealing with white trash all day. Job sucked, but it definitely inspired me to stop dragging my heels and study hard.

Crappy jobs can be the best thing that happen to some people!

Had my own apartment, banging my girlfriend, playing starcraft 1 and tf2. Lots and lots of drugs and booze. God I miss those days. I got fucked up Sunday night on vacation and still feel a bit shitty today. Aging is not for pussies.

Father time is a dick... But at least he's fair.

15 years old in highschool.

Typical 13 year old young brotha 8th grade type shit

Same thing I'm doing now

tumblr_mtf3heSQT81qd4mvdo3_400.gif
"...cock..."
Fucking love Baseketball. So underappreciated.

Anyways, I was probably skateboarding or playing basketball. Those two things and Counterstrike/The first two Halo games owned my life back then.

Boxing everyday getting ready to compete. Pounding my meat mercilessly. Hanging out paying bums to buy my and the bros 40’s, smoking that brick shit.

Either had just moved in, or was about to move in to my first apartment. Drinking, working at my shit job. Watching movies and playing PS2. More drinking. Lots of Everquest.

Has just graduated high school and living at the Outer Banks NC for the summer working at Wings. Plus hitting every house party we could find, drinking and smoking cigs while hanging with as many women as possible

Back