What Werdum was popped for?

Like Cain's unheard of cardio at HW isn't equally ummm curious.

Cain's best strength is fear of the td, it was useless against Werdum.
But Cain is famous for his cardio. Had it his whole career. Werdum on the other hand....

But Cain is famous for his cardio. Had it his whole career. Werdum on the other hand....

They both have the same amount of fifth round experience. Cain has been out of the third round only twice in his whole career, in fights he was controlling and leading. This is just like BJ Penn who has no issue pushing it in the later rounds when he's having the upper hand, and gasses when he can't impose his game. Velasquez has top cardio for a heavyweight, doesn't meant it's impossible to out-cardio him, especially when he's rusty and unprepared for the altitude.

I'm beginning to think you don't realize that sentence was mocking you, and that you actually think I meant that lol

This conversation is just flying right over your head little guy.

I'll try to be simple. A professional athlete became his most athletic post-35 years old, and you think that's natty?
ahhaahahahah

That’s actually not true. Take turinanol for instance, one of its known benefits is increased endurance and cardio.
That’s actually false and I can tell you’ve never taken it. The pumps on the legs = would leave someone like weeding cramping during a match/practice etc . If there is one that would help it would be equipoise . But I guess someone said werdum was flagged for blood doping?

He went from a shredded heavyweight with extremely impressive cardio for a HW(vs hunt, Cain) to chubby and getting clocked left and right.

I'm not surprised mother fuckers.
In fact he went from a chubby HW to a shredded HW and then back to chubby.
Always been suspect based in his fat to fit to fat saga.

That’s actually false and I can tell you’ve never taken it. The pumps on the legs = would leave someone like weeding cramping during a match/practice etc . If there is one that would help it would be equipoise . But I guess someone said werdum was flagged for blood doping?
Well you're wrong again. I've taken turinabol and can attest firsthand about its effect increasing cardio. This is not breaking news dude. Do a basic google search about turinabol and its effects on cardio. Testosterone in general too increases your cardio. There's a million different steroids that all can do different things.

I don't doubt Werdum used. But what I do wonder about is USADA. A lot of shady stuff goes on. I feel like they are capable of knowing a guy is using and then exposing said information at a time that would be to the UFC's advantage. Contractually or otherwise.

No, elevation did. Because nobody who is not on something and fights at HW, would gas like Cain did in such insane elevation.

But Werdum kept on fighting like he is a LW and he never fought like that after, just that one time. And he did it in Mexico at elevation. Suuuure, he was clean. Nothing suspicious there.

orrrr maybe it's because Werdum was LIVING in Mexico city for months before the fight? and maybe, Cain overlooked that and came to Mexico on fight week?

you don't think that could've happened?

Well you're wrong again. I've taken turinabol and can attest firsthand about its effect increasing cardio. This is not breaking news dude. Do a basic google search about turinabol and its effects on cardio. Testosterone in general too increases your cardio. There's a million different steroids that all can do different things.
Lol wrong you are . You have no idea what you’re talking about

vW3tov0.gif

He went from a shredded heavyweight with extremely impressive cardio for a HW(vs hunt, Cain) to chubby and getting clocked left and right.

I'm not surprised mother fuckers.
I don’t remember ever once seeing Werdum and thinking he was shredded. He’s a little fatter and saggier now yeah, but sadly that fate awaits us all in our 40s

I'm still hoping that he popped due to the same kind of shitty Brazilian pharmacy that got JDS, Lil Nog and Anderson... But nobody is above suspicion, so we'll see...

Three times actually. probably the only trilogy that spread over Pride, Strikeforce and the UFC.

Good points. He also fought all 3 versions of Reem.

I don’t remember ever once seeing Werdum and thinking he was shredded. He’s a little fatter and saggier now yeah, but sadly that fate awaits us all in our 40s

Like I said in a previous reply on this post, shredded was defintely an overstatement.

He was in better shape at 38 then we was when he was 28, then drops off again in looks and performance.

Back