What Werdum was popped for?

giphy.gif

Didn't he fight Overeem twice? Maybe Alistair spat in his mouth or something, should be enough to test positive even after all this time.

He went from a shredded heavyweight with extremely impressive cardio for a HW(vs hunt, Cain) to chubby and getting clocked left and right.

I'm not surprised mother fuckers.

I'm still hoping that he popped due to the same kind of shitty Brazilian pharmacy that got JDS, Lil Nog and Anderson... But nobody is above suspicion, so we'll see...

Didn't he fight Overeem twice? Maybe Alistair spat in his mouth or something, should be enough to test positive even after all this time.

Three times actually. probably the only trilogy that spread over Pride, Strikeforce and the UFC.

I know he popped that idiot Colby in the face with a boomerang!
upload_2018-8-31_12-59-52.jpeg

Brazillian roids

Like every other fellow country man that got caught.

The list is gettin' pretty damn big ...

He went from a shredded heavyweight with extremely impressive cardio for a HW(vs hunt, Cain) to chubby and getting clocked left and right.

And people said his cardio against Cain in Mexico was natty. Yeah right, he was fighting like a LW at high altitude. If Werdum was tested properly, Cain would smash him.

Probably roids or some other legit PED like every other fighter.

And people said his cardio against Cain in Mexico was natty. Yeah right, he was fighting like a LW at high altitude. If Werdum was tested properly, Cain would smash him.

Werdum had already fought in Mexico City before, so he knew and came like a good month in advance to acclimate and train, while Cain casually arrived like for any other fight. There was nothing suspicious about that performance, Cain clearly made one the stupidest mistake I have seen in the preparation of a title fight. His corner also had no plan B and Cormier was reduced to tell him to take Werdum down, with the success we know.

So you are saying the PEDS made him fat and cause him to be ko'ed? Because that's the version that failed test.

When was Werdum ever shredded? WTF.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back