What Werdum was popped for?

Werdum had already fought in Mexico City before, so he knew and came like a good month in advance to acclimate and train, while Cain casually arrived like for any other fight. There was nothing suspicious about that performance, Cain clearly made one the stupidest mistake I have seen in the preparation of a title fight. His corner also had no plan B and Cormier was reduced to tell him to take Werdum down, with the success we know.

Werdums body completely changed after the back to back Mexico city fights. Yes Cain showed up too late but the transformation is pretty substantial in both looks and performance.

Also the plan was to beat Werdum everywhere, not to avoid all ground exchanges. They said no double legs, only single legs, and he shot a double(when we usually shoots singles) and paid for it. He just quit or had a severe brain fart at the worst time.

When was Werdum ever shredded? WTF.

maxresdefault.jpg

In cage.

Edit. Shredded was used to strongly. Obviously he isn't UberReem but his athleticism didn't skyrocket until 35+ years old then rapidly declines in looks and performance then pops for a diuretic(?) When he has no reason to cut weight being a not so heavy for a heavyweight, so it was a masking agent.

Last edited:
He went from a shredded heavyweight with extremely impressive cardio for a HW(vs hunt, Cain) to chubby and getting clocked left and right.

I'm not surprised mother fuckers.
was 38 yrs old @ Stipe fight...

he should perform at the highest level till 45?

He should make leaps and bounds both in looks and performance once he is over 35 years old?

Then pops for a diuretic... at heavyweight. Lol

He should make leaps and bounds both in looks and performance once he is over 35 years old?

Hence you really expect a high level athlete to remain equally competitive after 34 yrs old... interesting..

Also the plan was to beat Werdum everywhere

That's not a gameplan, that's underestimating your opponent, just like they underestimated the altitude. Again, there is nothing suspicious, Werdum trained perfectly when Cain botched it.

I don't think we know what he popped for.

Defintely did. You'll post snarky one liners and gifs before you prove me wrong and we both know why.

Ps. Because you can't.
yeah, definitely cant... keep up with the good work, mate..

He popped for strawberry cordial and cheese twisties I think.

That's not a gameplan, that's underestimating your opponent, just like they underestimated the altitude. Again, there is nothing suspicious, Werdum trained perfectly when Cain botched it.

I don't think we know what he popped for.

Obviously that wasn't the whole gameplan there are finer details I was just making the point that nowhere in their gameplan did they want to avoid the ground, just his gaurd, hence no double legs, only outside single legs.

I honestly can't remember what substance it was but my memory tells me it was a diuretic but I may be mistaken and switching his and JDS's tests.

Tainted Acai. Eez normal.

Back