What was the dumbest beef ever

Frank Shamrock & Cesar Gracie's "rivalry"
Ken's adoptive brother vs Royce's distant cousin by marriage

But who cares, it's SHAMROCK VS GRACIE!!! Long time beef! Excitement!??!!

I'll give it a pass because it gave birth to Strikeforce, but that was a lame excuse for a ShAmRoCk vs GrAcIe grudge match-up.

Lol Spot on. Ah it takes me back. Can't believe that was 15 years ago.

Was it that big of a beef? More of a rivalry.

No, it was beef. BJ went super salty after the loss and tried to get the athletic commission to overturn the result. He hired lawyers, he even had his mother attend a hearing and make a personal appeal to NSAC. It was embarrassing. BJ looked like such a fool. Literally a mama's boy.

At that point, it was clear BJ didn't care about who was the better fighter that night. He just wanted to attack and diminish Georges any way he could.

This is after BJ said in the lead up to the fight, "I'm gonna try to kill you Georges, and I'm not joking about it."

Since then, the long list of BJ's personal issues make it pretty clear who is the better man.

Last edited:
I mean it wasnt really a beef, but Hooker got upset thet Felder made a light hearted joke about his name.

He was like " Oi that's my name mate, I'm gonna pass that on to my kids innit"

Nah, that was all just to hype the fight. If you watch the promo video, Hooker can barely keep a straight face when he was saying that. There was never any bad blood between them.

Cormier pushing Cummings for no reason.

daniel-cormier-patrick-cummings-ufc-170-faceoff-1.jpg
Ehhh, Cummings was being a douche and brought up a time when DC lost his daughter and was going through some tough stuff.

Henry Cejudo and TJ Dillashaw showing up to TMZ and trash talking each other 10 feet apart on different monitors. Cejudo's trainer is sitting behind TJ for some reason

Back