What UFC moment you saw live in the arena that you will never forget?

When Justine Kish took a shit in the cage...

You don't get to see much live unless you got 5 grand to spend on tickets or you're watching it on the Big Screen over the octagon. Sad but true.... :confused:

My most recent favorite non live moment was seeing big mouth "Arrogant Askren" go stiff on the floor.

Matt Hughes sub on GSP and Frank Mir sub Tank Abbott in his return.

I always have the image of Frankie Edgar floating in the air after Ortega got him with an uppercut.
OrtegaWin.gif

Unfortunately for me I went to one of the worst UFC events in history.

UFC 222 paid 500$ for the Budweiser Lounge, was pretty cool many of the fighters were there. Still a very shitty event. Decision city.
Jones winning the lhw title against Shogun
giphy.gif

Conor knocking out Eddie
PB46TxK.gif

GSP choking out bisping
LastTornLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Also, at ufc 205 when Wonderboy escaped Woodley's choke and started pounding on Woodley. Everybody in the garden thought that fight was over. Herb robbed everybody of that moment in Lawler/Askren.

All 25 beautifully brutal minutes of Hunto vs TRT Bigfoot

Aka the greatest heavyweight fight in MMA history

Did you think he was gonna tap?

I thought he was. You could see the exertion in vitor arms and Jones was grimacing trying to not show how much it hurt

Jones was so long though he was able to extend out of it. Never seen him fight pissed before but he looked like he was punishing vitor for putting him in that position

Corey Hill breaking his leg in Fayetteville, NC.

Was there for the Nate/conor water bottle throwing shit talking event.
Nate was right behind me when that happened, got a nice cool down from the water bottles.

Seen Nate get thrown out of the Bisping vs Hendo presser.

Many years ago when nobody gave a shit, a young prepubescent looking Bruce buffer was at a Tito meet and greet, his line had no one in it.
He was standing there very sad faced so we left Titos line to go talk to him and get a picture.
He was cool, im glad people give him respect now.

Got a picture of big john squaring me and a friend off.

Adesanya Vs Gastellum just the crowd going nuts the entire fight especially the 5th round .... 232 when Nunes knocked out Cyborg and 239 The fastest UFC knockout how loud it was it was like the arena erupted
How TF do you get into so many big UFC events, lol

I watched Mir snap Nog but JJ dropping Machida like a bag of shit still stands out more to me.

Watching Sterling get carried out of Save Mart Center in Fresno on a stretcher

First MMA fight I've seen in person

xHC5LSk.gif

I watched Mir snap Nog but JJ dropping Machida like a bag of shit still stands out more to me.
Also me for Jones vs Machida. That week was crazy in my life for a lot of things and to end Saturday with that fight and the afterparty just put the cherry on top

Not a huge Perry fan but seeing a KO that bad live is something else.

Last edited:
Back