What UFC moment you saw live in the arena that you will never forget?

Crazy you just posted this because ufc 82 was the only event I ever went to. For me, the moment I remember most was when Heathe Herrig just charged across the octagon and dropped cheik kongo at the very beginning of the fight. The rest of the fight was underwhelming but those opening seconds we're crazy.
Oh yeah, I remember thinking Kongo looked huge- even as he walked through the crowd. But then he just froze up and stood there, as if he didn't expect Herring to punch him directly in the face.. We saw one of Evan Tanners last fights as well.

Masvidal knocking out Till, being a brit, I was the only one cheering for masvidal. Was laughing at all the pissed off Till fans.

Along with about 55,000 others

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fairly epic it was
It was fucking deafening when cyborg got knocked out, and that was only 18000 people, how sore were your fucking ears after this?

I saw Ngannou vs Black beast live *cringe*

But that also means I saw Whittaker vs Yoel live, too

Sam Stout retiring I suppose.

Last edited:
Quality over quantity bro I go to a couple good ones instead of a bunch of fights
Ufc needs to host more events in the forum, closest venue to me.
Daniel vs Stipe 2 is in Anaheim but that fight honestly doesn't have me as invested as Jones vs gustaffson 2 did. I was one of the guys that got fucked over by the move, we had a super nice trip planned for las vegas, thank God we live in southern California and aren't broke, lol

UFC 81 Mir vs Lesnar - My brother took me and a friend to Vegas for my bachelor party weekend to see our first live UFC event. We started watching UFC back in the day by renting VHS tapes so it was really cool to make a trip out of it and see it live! Some girl was there sitting next to us with her boyfriend but she was flirting with my buddy right in front of him anyway. For some reason that has always stuck in my mind.... and this.....

mir-lesnar-ufc-81-468x312.jpg

dong-hyun-kim-takanori-gomi-ufc-fight-night-117.jpg

Japanese crowd are already incredibly quiet, but I'll never forget the silence when Gomi got destroyed in 90 seconds by a Korean in Saitama. I should have shouted something about Sherdog, you'd all have heard it clearly on the broadcast lol.

Ufc needs to host more events in the forum, closest venue to me.
Daniel vs Stipe 2 is in Anaheim but that fight honestly doesn't have me as invested as Jones vs gustaffson 2 did. I was one of the guys that got fucked over by the move, we had a super nice trip planned for las vegas, thank God we live in southern California and aren't broke, lol
Man you guys got it good just being on the west coast I’m in North Carolina bro

Been to a lot but these stick out to me:

Khabib jump out of the cage
Conor vs Nate 2
Serra KO GSP
Silva vs Forrest
Shev KO Eye
Rumble KO Glover

The good was Jj smashing DC at 214. Overturned to an NC later. The excitement wasnt overturned though.

The bad was 211 at Dallas. My clumsy ass landed a tornado kick to the head of Chase Sherman's GF/strength coach.

I was just trying to step over 1 row of seats so it would be easier to get to the end of the aisle. As my trailing foot came over the seats my heel caught her in the back of the head. At the time I thought I kicked a seat. Since I was oblivious to the fact I kicked her, I did not offer an immediate apology. I became public enemy number 1 in my section in an instant.

She is a Chyna clone btw. For the record, I did apologize once I figured it out. Made the rest of the event kind of awkward.

I was at 218 in Detroit and I thought that Overeem died after the Francis fight

Justin vs Eddie was epic too

Poliana Botelho tkoing siuri Kondo
1st ufc fight I ever saw live

Watching Guida get booed out of Atlantic City was great.

Telligman going out in a stretcher after getting bead kicked by Timmeh

Back