What UFC moment you saw live in the arena that you will never forget?

Hunt vs Bigfoot 1, had 1st row sets to such an epic encounter with my brother that I bought for his birthday. He still says that was his favorite birthday present ever. The crowd was absolutely nuts for that fight.

Seeing Mike Perry murder Danny Roberts in Manchester (ufc 204) had the crowd wincing. Nearly finished him at the end of each round then brutally got it done in round 3 (late stoppage)

Also the collective gasp when Hendo landed the H bomb on Bisping was crazy.

Honourable mention to the noise that MVP's knee made when it smashed Cyborgs skull. Crowd went fuckin mental

I was amazed at how many people were crammed in the bathroom to have a smoke

kongo-barry-comebackc8hl.gif

Silva getting his leg broken and Honda getting kicked in the head

The entire 189 main card was wild.
Agreed, I was lucky enough to be there for this one as well. Main card had two flying-knee knockouts, plus Rory-Robbie 2 and Conor at the absolute peak of his popularity winning the interim title. Hard to pick a single moment — the whole thing was amazing.

Been to probably a dozen UFC, WEC and Strikeforce shows (including Diaz-Daley), and nothing compared to this.

Gonzaga KO CroCop.

The arena was silent and everyone around us were gutted. Sad times.

Diaz vs mcgregor 2 for my bachelor party ! I was rooting for Diaz but still one helluva fight and soooooooo loud!

I live in vegas and have been to several big events. Top moments for me were: Seeing Anderson lose for the first time, DC vs Jones 1, and UFC 200 (not necessarily in that order)

Also witnessed the creation of shad face
that's been a great thing about living in Vegas. UFC events. But I was able to see a Pride event. Pride 33 second coming. Not UFC, but i won't forget that event.

Silvas leg break

Was a party of Brazilians in front of me

I’ve never heard silence like it

Along with about 55,000 others

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Fairly epic it was

Im in Australia and have been to all the Melbourne, and one Adelaide event. I have two top moments.

1. Whittaker plant, fire and KO a charging Brunson as the main event of a fight night.

2. Seeing Holm head kick Ronda into next week.

Columbus. March 2008. UFC 82. A unification bout between Pride & UFC champions. I'll always remember Anderson Silva getting controlled & stifled by Dan Henderson in round one. Then he came out in the second round on fire, landing a front kick to the throat before eventually tapping Henderson with a RNC.

Other memorable in person events:
Seeing Rousey/Tate 1. We all thought she broke Meisha's arm.
Dan Henderson destroying Feijao.
Cleveland. September 2016. The arena erupted when Stipe knocked out Overeem. But the highlight for me was seeing Werdum front kick Edmond, post fight! He should've recieved a bonus for that alone.

Columbus. March 2008. UFC 82. A unification bout between Pride & UFC champions. I'll always remember Anderson Silva getting controlled & stifled by Dan Henderson in round one. Then he came out in the second round on fire, landing a front kick to the throat before eventually tapping Henderson with a RNC.

Other memorable in person events:
Seeing Rousey/Tate 1. We all thought she broke Meisha's arm.
Dan Henderson destroying Feijao.
Cleveland. September 2016. The arena erupted when Stipe knocked out Overeem. But the highlight for me was seeing Werdum front kick Edmond, post fight! He should've recieved a bonus for that alone.
Crazy you just posted this because ufc 82 was the only event I ever went to. For me, the moment I remember most was when Heathe Herrig just charged across the octagon and dropped cheik kongo at the very beginning of the fight. The rest of the fight was underwhelming but those opening seconds we're crazy.

Back