What the Conor haters don't seem to realize

"why can't people just enjoy the fights"

because McGregor's fights aren't what people post about. McGregor the fighter isn't the divisive part, it's McGregor the figure.

Also, no, Conor Mcgregor haters aren't as bad as Conor McGregor fanboys, because McGregor haters weren't the ones making "LOOK AT WHAT CONKING HAS BEEN WORKING WITH", posting pictures of dee devlin from Embedded. McGregor haters weren't the ones posting about how nobody had a chance of beating Conor, how he would take Robbie Lawler's head clean off. McGregor haters weren't making threads about every time Conor posted on Instagram, or tweeted, or gave an interview. That was Conor McGregor fanboys. You're short sighted and an idiot if you think that people that are pushing back against McGregor fans, who are the majority, are more annoying than the people who are making him out to be a god, who are a majority.

you're trying to be "I'm too good for this stupid shit, both sides are JUST AS STUPID AS EACH OTHER", and in getting on your high horse, you are making shit up
*Boom gif*

Conor haters don't exist. It's simply not possible. /thread

Nate cuts from 200lbs

Conor cuts from 170lbs

Nate should fight Mighty Mouse next.

200lbs...
giphy.gif

lol, it´s like those kids from elementary school that got a soccer ball and brag about it in front of the other.... hilarious.
the fuck are you from where kids are bragging about soccer balls?

Conor isn't the kost exciting fighter imo. He's great outside the cage and his antics are what makes him exciting for me. Now that he only wants to train and only does interviews via skype, who gives a shit.

Even if he wins, the hype and everything else was just a phase.

In other words...... The thrill is gone

LOL, just no.
Every single time after any top 5 fighter between FW and WW lost a fight, there already is a thread on the first page
CONOR WOULD DO THE SAME TO XY
this goes both ways

Nice. Maybe all the Conor haters and huggers will stay in this thread and let everyone else actually talk about fighting.

People often end up becoming what they hate.

It's that whole fight fire with fire thing.

the fuck are you from where kids are bragging about soccer balls?
Does it really make a difference if I´m from Africa, America or fucking Guatemala??? Does it change anything? You got the point, didn´t you? geeeez, typical Conor fan, get outa here.

There really aren't many Conor haters, despite what you might think.

We hate Conor's FANS...

Because they are doubtlessly the worst.

Please. Everywhere you look it's McTapper this, McTapper that.

Does it really make a difference if I´m from Africa, America or fucking Guatemala??? Does it change anything? You got the point, didn´t you? geeeez, typical Conor fan, get outa here.
lmao no need to get upset bud.

There really aren't many Conor haters, despite what you might think.

We hate Conor's FANS...

Because they are doubtlessly the worst.

/thread motherfucker

Back