What the Conor haters don't seem to realize

"why can't people just enjoy the fights"

because McGregor's fights aren't what people post about. McGregor the fighter isn't the divisive part, it's McGregor the figure.

Also, no, Conor Mcgregor haters aren't as bad as Conor McGregor fanboys, because McGregor haters weren't the ones making "LOOK AT WHAT CONKING HAS BEEN WORKING WITH", posting pictures of dee devlin from Embedded. McGregor haters weren't the ones posting about how nobody had a chance of beating Conor, how he would take Robbie Lawler's head clean off. McGregor haters weren't making threads about every time Conor posted on Instagram, or tweeted, or gave an interview. That was Conor McGregor fanboys. You're short sighted and an idiot if you think that people that are pushing back against McGregor fans, who are the majority, are more annoying than the people who are making him out to be a god, who are a majority.

you're trying to be "I'm too good for this stupid shit, both sides are JUST AS STUPID AS EACH OTHER", and in getting on your high horse, you are making shit up

Well said TS. I for one am sick of it. It's ruining my sherdogging experience.

Fair enough....i haven't found Jones to be very exciting the ladt few years, but his abilities are unquestionable.
I agree he lost a step but still hope he pulls out some blow your mind stuff again.

What the Conor haters don't seem to realize

original

"why can't people just enjoy the fights"

because McGregor's fights aren't what people post about. McGregor the fighter isn't the divisive part, it's McGregor the figure.

Also, no, Conor Mcgregor haters aren't as bad as Conor McGregor fanboys, because McGregor haters weren't the ones making "LOOK AT WHAT CONKING HAS BEEN WORKING WITH", posting pictures of dee devlin from Embedded. McGregor haters weren't the ones posting about how nobody had a chance of beating Conor, how he would take Robbie Lawler's head clean off. McGregor haters weren't making threads about every time Conor posted on Instagram, or tweeted, or gave an interview. That was Conor McGregor fanboys. You're short sighted and an idiot if you think that people that are pushing back against McGregor fans, who are the majority, are more annoying than the people who are making him out to be a god, who are a majority.

you're trying to be "I'm too good for this stupid shit, both sides are JUST AS STUPID AS EACH OTHER", and in getting on your high horse, you are making shit up
No. I'm literraly sick of both sides. And BEFORE Conor lost the haters were every bit as annoying as they constantly discredited every single victory the man got. Even knocking out aldo with a perfect counter was "lucky" and a "fluke". The garbage hate started long before the loss.

i don't like him and he does not excite me at all.

but i recognize what he has done ~ both good and bad.

A bunch of FW's cut from the same weight as Conor. Aldo exactly the same as Conor. lol

The gap between Conor and most FWs is greater than the gap between Conor and Nate. Just stop making excuses. Conor should be fighting at LW and lost to a LW.

He's the most talked about guy in mma and before the Nate Diaz fight, in my opinion, was the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport.

Am I supposed to just sit around while his fans made a mockery of the sport with their outrageous nonsense?

A common theme with Conor fans is, speaking the truth = hate.
Precisely this! Thanks m8! Besides, are we supposed to just stay quiet while Conor insults other fighter calling them Nazi, or comparing himself to Jesus and God, or humiliating people in the favelas in Brazil, or bragging about how much money he makes? That´s what I call being an asshole!!!! Another thing "most exciting fighter" is a very subjective thing, in my opinion, there are many fighters more exciting than Conor, like Lineker, Lawler, A. Silva, Lauzon, Sanchez, Ferguson, Wonderboy, Yair Rodriguez, and others..... Conor has power and a straight left that he´s been catching people with. When it didn´t work, he faded, got his ass kicked and went into panic wrestling mode and was submitted very easily. In a scale of 1 to 10, Conor is about 6, not more than this.

Last edited:
This was maybe relevant months ago...now, we don't care nearly that much, certainly not as much as Conor's crazy fans.

No. I'm literraly sick of both sides. And BEFORE Conor lost the haters were every bit as annoying as they constantly discredited every single victory the man got. Even knocking out aldo with a perfect counter was "lucky" and a "fluke". The garbage hate started long before the loss.

Literally tho?

i say it every time bud, they're more obsessed with him than the nuthuggers.

There really aren't many Conor haters, despite what you might think.

We hate Conor's FANS...

Because they are doubtlessly the worst.

I disagree.

There are many of both Conor haters and Conor fan haters.

Wake me up when the haters do anything as annoying as bragging about another man's money.
lol, it´s like those kids from elementary school that got a soccer ball and brag about it in front of the others.... hilarious.

Last edited:
They are just obsessed. They talk about Conor way more than his fans does.

LOL, just no.
Every single time after any top 5 fighter between FW and WW lost a fight, there already is a thread on the first page
CONOR WOULD DO THE SAME TO XY

Every time some previous opponent of Conor wins, there already is a thread
THIS SHOWS HOW GOOD CONOR IS!!!

Every time one of Conor's previous opponents does an interview
CONOR CHANGED HIS BUM LIFE CONOR BLESS

When Mendes posts a picture of him buying a fucking rifle
THAT'S THE MONEY CONOR GAVE HIM! CONOR MADE HIM RICH

Don't even get me started with the threads that are started 5 months after the Nate fight just to explain why he lost but is still the better fighter.
Conor 'haters' mostly just post in those threads and add some GIFs of the Diaz fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back