What the Conor haters don't seem to realize

Filthymaggot

Badger Milk is not a PED.
@Brown
Reaction score
Is that YOU ARE JUST AS ANNOYING AS THE CONOR HUGGERS!!!

I'm not a fan of his antics, but win or lose he's hands down the most exciting fighter on the roster. Why cant people just enjoy the fights instead of demonize fighters fir no fucking reason other than personal dislike.

I think jon jones is a terrible person and the most unproffesional athlete in the ufc, but I'm still able to respect his in-cage accomplishments.

Get a fucking grip sherdog.

They are just obsessed. They talk about Conor way more than his fans does. I just find it funny at this point, and it will be even more after Conor beats Nate in a easy way, because they will be no longer around here after the fight.

There really aren't many Conor haters, despite what you might think.

We hate Conor's FANS...

Because they are doubtlessly the worst.

Is that YOU ARE JUST AS ANNOYING AS THE CONOR HUGGERS!!!

I'm not a fan of his antics, but win or lose he's hands down the most exciting fighter on the roster. Why cant people just enjoy the fights instead of demonize fighters fir no fucking reason other than personal dislike.

I think jon jones is a terrible person and the most unproffesional athlete in the ufc, but I'm still able to respect his in-cage accomplishments.

Get a fucking grip sherdog.

Conor doesn't deserve "hate".

He deserves indifference.

...and after Nate destroys him again...it will be onward and downward to a continued downfall at 155.

145 is NOT an option anymore.

hhhh.jpg

There really aren't many Conor haters, despite what you might think.

We hate Conor's FANS...

Because they are doubtlessly the worst.

Undoubtedly*

But yes, I agree with your statement.

...and after Nate destroys him again...it will be onward and downward to a continued downfall at 155.

View attachment 125883
No, you go to sleep praying every night that 145 isn't an option anymore but it most definitely is.
Tony Ferguson cuts down from 190 to 155, Conor can most definitely cut down from 170 to 145.

Nate cuts from 200lbs

Conor cuts from 170lbs

Nate should fight Mighty Mouse next.

Your opinion is subjective. I'd rather watch the Diaz bros, overeem, jones, silva before Connor.

He's the most talked about guy in mma and before the Nate Diaz fight, in my opinion, was the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport.

Am I supposed to just sit around while his fans made a mockery of the sport with their outrageous nonsense?

A common theme with Conor fans is, speaking the truth = hate.

If he'd just shut the fuck up and defend his belt I could be a fan.
He's just too disrespectful of everyone who isn't Conor McGregor.

Your opinion is subjective. I'd rather watch the Diaz bros, overeem, jones, silva before Connor.
Fair enough....i haven't found Jones to be very exciting the ladt few years, but his abilities are unquestionable.

View attachment 125883

nos.jpg

Back