What the Conor haters don't seem to realize

Wake me up when the haters do anything as annoying as bragging about another man's money.
You mean like living through the man that beat him? Or calling him McTapper like they themselves could tap him? How bout screaming out "209 motherfuckers!" like they really represent Stockton??

Rumble is the most exciting fighter on the roster

I don't think they realize how annoying they truly are.

What they also don't seem to realize is that he's making everyone he fights rich.

Bitch about fighter pay and then hate McGregor for doing what it takes to be the money fight, hypocrites.

$ $ $

I disagree.

There are many of both Conor haters and Conor fan haters.

I've been accused of being a Conor hater on hundreds, maybe thousands of occasions.

From what I've heard, saying things as simple as "Conor didn't dominate the first round against Nate" qualifies me as a hater.

Now that is so dumb I don't know how to respond to it. And saying that he didn't dominate is not only true, I can see no way that there can be a hateful syllable in the sentence.

I've even had people tell me straight up that if I "can't see that Conor is a better boxer than Nate then (I'm) just a hater."

Again, sheer stupidity.

By those idiotic standards, then any sane person who has a rational assessment of the fight qualifies as a hater.

I don't know where you stand on it, but that's mostly what I've seen.

And I hate the idiots who say things like that.

I really haven't seen a ton of people hating on Conor, the man. I've seen them bitching about his actions, which are often fair criticisms:

Shit talking gets tons of criticism here, no matter who it comes from. Not defending one's belt gets tons of criticism on here, no matter who it comes from (look at the hate directed at Woodley!! And he's PLANNING TO DEFEND AGAINST A BONAFIDE GOAT!!)

Talking shit and then losing has always brought out critics in every form of competition, in every context, since the beginning of time...Conor's been on the receiving end of that, but that's of his own doing--and it's definitely not a product of hate.

Last edited:
He's the most talked about guy in mma and before the Nate Diaz fight, in my opinion, was the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport.

Am I supposed to just sit around while his fans made a mockery of the sport with their outrageous nonsense?

A common theme with Conor fans is, speaking the truth = hate.
Ronda was waaaaaaaay more over rated.

You mean like living through the man that beat him? Or calling him McTapper like they themselves could tap him? How bout screaming out "209 motherfuckers!" like they really represent Stockton??

You woke me up for this?

"why can't people just enjoy the fights"

because McGregor's fights aren't what people post about. McGregor the fighter isn't the divisive part, it's McGregor the figure.

Also, no, Conor Mcgregor haters aren't as bad as Conor McGregor fanboys, because McGregor haters weren't the ones making "LOOK AT WHAT CONKING HAS BEEN WORKING WITH", posting pictures of dee devlin from Embedded. McGregor haters weren't the ones posting about how nobody had a chance of beating Conor, how he would take Robbie Lawler's head clean off. McGregor haters weren't making threads about every time Conor posted on Instagram, or tweeted, or gave an interview. That was Conor McGregor fanboys. You're short sighted and an idiot if you think that people that are pushing back against McGregor fans, who are the majority, are more annoying than the people who are making him out to be a god, who are a majority.

you're trying to be "I'm too good for this stupid shit, both sides are JUST AS STUPID AS EACH OTHER", and in getting on your high horse, you are making shit up
Well you have some good points there but it's extremely one sided.

McGregor haters were saying that guys like Lamas and Bermudez would destroy him and other stupid shit throughout his whole run, and then called the Aldo knockout a lucky fluke and said he isn't the champion because it wasn't a real fight.

I think people should just enjoy what they want and root for who they want. Conor is an extremely good fighter (in my opinion the most fun to watch in the cage)but he isn't the "BEST EVAH."

His deluded haters think he's trash and his deluded huggers thing he's god. He's an outstanding fighter and we should ignore the extremes from both sides.

Bragging about another mans failure? That doesn't even make sense.

"He failed so awesomely! Your favorite fighter could never fail like that!"
It makes perfect sense.

I'm talking about the haters that were saying after the Nate fight "ha, exposed I'm so happy I always new he wasn't great, thank god someone beat the man I hate"
and that sort of stuff... Haters were ecstatic that he lost, and started bragging about how bad of a fighter he is and how they always knew.

It makes perfect sense.

I'm talking about the haters that were saying after the Nate fight "ha, exposed I'm so happy I always new he wasn't great, thank god someone beat the man I hate"
and that sort of stuff... Haters were ecstatic that he lost, and started bragging about how bad of a fighter he is and how they always knew.

That's not what bragging means.

I just dont pay attention to that groundskeeper willie soundin ass nugha

That's not what bragging means.
how is saying things like "i knew he was a shit fighter all along" not bragging about another persons failure?

Brag definition: " to say something in a boastful manner."

how is saying things like "i knew he was a shit fighter all along" not bragging about another persons failure?

In your example, the person is bragging about their prognostication, not another persons failure. Bragging is not the term you're looking for.

He's the most talked about guy in mma and before the Nate Diaz fight, in my opinion, was the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport.

Am I supposed to just sit around while his fans made a mockery of the sport with their outrageous nonsense?

A common theme with Conor fans is, speaking the truth = hate.

'Make a mockery of the sport'

Did ye aye?

Back