What the Conor haters don't seem to realize

"why can't people just enjoy the fights"

because McGregor's fights aren't what people post about. McGregor the fighter isn't the divisive part, it's McGregor the figure.

Also, no, Conor Mcgregor haters aren't as bad as Conor McGregor fanboys, because McGregor haters weren't the ones making "LOOK AT WHAT CONKING HAS BEEN WORKING WITH", posting pictures of dee devlin from Embedded. McGregor haters weren't the ones posting about how nobody had a chance of beating Conor, how he would take Robbie Lawler's head clean off. McGregor haters weren't making threads about every time Conor posted on Instagram, or tweeted, or gave an interview. That was Conor McGregor fanboys. You're short sighted and an idiot if you think that people that are pushing back against McGregor fans, who are the majority, are more annoying than the people who are making him out to be a god, who are a majority.

you're trying to be "I'm too good for this stupid shit, both sides are JUST AS STUPID AS EACH OTHER", and in getting on your high horse, you are making shit up
McGregor haters weren't the ones making "LOOK AT WHAT CONKING HAS BEEN WORKING WITH", posting pictures of dee devlin from Embedded. - no but "YOUR REACTION WHEN CANNOR GETS KO'D BY NATE AND THEN BY ALDO" threads filled with the same unoriginal boring fucking gifs are just as bad as that

McGregor haters weren't the ones posting about how nobody had a chance of beating Conor, how he would take Robbie Lawler's head clean off.
- no but mcgregor haters are the ones posting about how conor has no chance against anybody, nates gonna beat him, then aldo and then frankie if he stops ducking and then hes gonna fade into obscurity as a lucky 1 hit wonder and hes not a real champion. theres was like a 15 page thread about how conor is only an average fighter lol

McGregor haters weren't making threads about every time Conor posted on Instagram, or tweeted, or gave an interview. -
ya that role has been completely taken over by mcgregor haters now, and whenever they start threads about his social media posts its always attempts to ridicule him. "look at his clothes lol" "why is posing like that lol" and mods posting about how "na its not bashing when conor is just being extremely stupid"

take everything i just said and add on top of that, every conor thread there are a dozen likewhores who froth at the mouth to get the opportunity to be the person who first posts the gif of conor/nate and to get to collect 200 likes

his nuthuggers were annoying but ur literally delusional if u think the haters arent a billion fucking times worse, when he lost months of pent-up anger from the bitter haters finally got released and when they got on sherdog and saw other people hating on him it turned into a huge circlejerk "U HATE HIM TOO?"

also

>jan 17 2016
>"i know how they acted"
lel sit ur dumbass down boy

McGregor haters weren't the ones making "LOOK AT WHAT CONKING HAS BEEN WORKING WITH", posting pictures of dee devlin from Embedded. - no but "YOUR REACTION WHEN CANNOR GETS KO'D BY NATE AND THEN BY ALDO" threads filled with the same unoriginal boring fucking gifs are just as bad as that

McGregor haters weren't the ones posting about how nobody had a chance of beating Conor, how he would take Robbie Lawler's head clean off.
- no but mcgregor haters are the ones posting about how conor has no chance against anybody, nates gonna beat him, then aldo and then frankie if he stops ducking and then hes gonna fade into obscurity as a lucky 1 hit wonder and hes not a real champion. theres was like a 15 page thread about how conor is only an average fighter lol

McGregor haters weren't making threads about every time Conor posted on Instagram, or tweeted, or gave an interview. -
ya that role has been completely taken over by mcgregor haters now, and whenever they start threads about his social media posts its always attempts to ridicule him. "look at his clothes lol" "why is posing like that lol" and mods posting about how "na its not bashing when conor is just being extremely stupid"

take everything i just said and add on top of that, every conor thread there are a dozen likewhores who froth at the mouth to get the opportunity to be the person who first posts the gif of conor/nate and to get to collect 200 likes

his nuthuggers were annoying but ur literally delusional if u think the haters arent a billion fucking times worse, when he lost months of pent-up anger from the bitter haters finally got released and when they got on sherdog and saw other people hating on him it turned into a huge circlejerk "U HATE HIM TOO?"

also

>jan 17 2016
>"i know how they acted"
lel sit ur dumb ass down boy

aNa1EOw.gif

Is that YOU ARE JUST AS ANNOYING AS THE CONOR HUGGERS!!!

I'm not a fan of his antics, but win or lose he's hands down the most exciting fighter on the roster. Why cant people just enjoy the fights instead of demonize fighters fir no fucking reason other than personal dislike.

I think jon jones is a terrible person and the most unproffesional athlete in the ufc, but I'm still able to respect his in-cage accomplishments.

Get a fucking grip sherdog.

"Hands down the most exciting fighter on the roster" lol quit fronting you're drinking the kool-aid too

I do not find him the most exciting fighter on the roster. Exciting, sure. Annoying, far more so.

Respect his skills and abilities, but damn I wish I did not have to turn the volume down or off every time something involving him comes on.

"Hands down the most exciting fighter on the roster" lol quit fronting you're drinking the kool-aid too
Who's more exciting honestly? I'm a fan of his fights, not necessarily the person.

And it's not like it is something controversial. When you are 1,83 like Diaz is is easy to get to 90kg, I'm 1,84 and I weight around 90 kg and still look thin. Stephens cuts to 145 from 175, cutting from 200 to 170 is not that big of a deal, really.

Both you and Maggot grasping at straws, reaching for anything to give Mcgregor an excuse

I absolutely relish the bickering. Some of it is comedy gold, especially when posters are trying to be serious.

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

Who's more exciting honestly? I'm a fan of his fights, not necessarily the person.

Matt brown, wonder boy, barboza, Ferguson, rockhold, maia, lawler, tons of guys
Im just being a fececious douche I get what you're saying

Both you and Maggot grasping at straws, reaching for anything to give Mcgregor an excuse

What would that ''excuse'' be? That Nate Diaz is taller and heavier? A patently self-evident truth for anyone who's not blind as a bat. And McGregor is an idiot for fighting Diaz at 170 and will most likely lose again.

Is that YOU ARE JUST AS ANNOYING AS THE CONOR HUGGERS!!!

I'm not a fan of his antics, but win or lose he's hands down the most exciting fighter on the roster. Why cant people just enjoy the fights instead of demonize fighters fir no fucking reason other than personal dislike.

I think jon jones is a terrible person and the most unproffesional athlete in the ufc, but I'm still able to respect his in-cage accomplishments.

Get a fucking grip sherdog.
LMAO, really. You made a thread for this? I can't stand Conor huggers, but I don't make threads to talk shit about them.

The butt hurt is on another level in this thread.

Lol. Wtf? I never picked conor to win yjis fight, not once, not ever. I simply provided you an article that i read as well. I could care less who wins, it's going to be exciting either way.

also

>jan 17 2016
>"i know how they acted"
lel sit ur dumbass down boy
Wow, amazing how much of a crybaby this thread turned you into. Lmao

Back