What songs do you guys workout too?, and what are some good workout songs?

Brutalestosterone by (illegible logo)

Instant Death, Just Add Water by (looks like a fuckin' briar patch)

Triple Bass Drums and Then Some by (seriously, how can anybody read this shit?)

Every Tone at Once at 10,000 BPM by (font that looks like blood-dripping scimitars)

The Last Thing You'll Ever Hear by (I think that's just scribbles, like they were testing a ballpoint pen)

Brutalestosterone by (illegible logo)

Instant Death, Just Add Water by (looks like a fuckin' briar patch)

Triple Bass Drums and Then Some by (seriously, how can anybody read this shit?)

Every Tone at Once at 10,000 BPM by (font that looks like blood-dripping scimitars)

The Last Thing You'll Ever Hear by (I think that's just scribbles, like they were testing a ballpoint pen)

fucking lulz!

Listen to Madball, Integrity, Hatebreed, Sick Of It All, and Biohazard to see immediate gains.

+ Blood For Blood, Bulldoze, All Out War, Cold As Life, Irate, Crowbar, E-Town Concrete, Merauder, Mushmouth, Stout and Billy Club Sandwich.

Lately, I've been getting into discomfort metal, which is "at modest pace and near your face."

The godfathers of this new subsubsubgenre are Persistent Itch, but there's also some great stuff by No Change For The Tollbooth, Missing Button, Who Ate My Sammich?, Hangnail, and I Hate When My Scrote Sticks To My Leg

Queens of the stone age non stop for the past 3 weeks......

+ Kickback, One Life Crew, Ringworm, 100 Demons

Oh, hell yeah. Kickback's the best euro-hardcore band around right now, No Surrender was nuts. Awesome All Out War influence and 100 Demons - In the Eyes of the Lord is flawless, too.

Check my sig link, it's the beatdown band I sing in, World of Pain. Huge Hatebreed, Cold as Life and Bulldoze influence.

Nogueira's entrance music
(Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones)

Wanderlei Silva's entrance music
(Sandstorm - Darude)

Eminem (songs like Soldier etc)
Tool.

faint/linkin park, wasteland/ten years, country boy can survive/hank jr, takeover/jay-z, jesus walks/kanye, neue deutsche welle/fler, daddy wont sell the farm/montgomery gentry, everlong/foo fighters, turn the page/metallica. Just some of my personal favs that never fail to get me motivated during a run or weightlifiting session.

Amon Amarth, Tyr, Eminem, DMX, JR Writer, Mayweather-Mosley 24/7 music, some epic orchestra music. There are more, but those off the top of my head.

I'll listen to some hardcore music on my way to my MMA class. No music in class though. I usually listen to some Ceremony, Trash Talk, Ruiner, Have Heart, Modern Life Is War, or even some Dillinger Escape Plan.

BRING ME THE HORIZON

ASKING ALEXANDRIA

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA

That's only if you really want to get down while lifting though. Seriously, the shit is hardcore.

my whole youtube channel is songs i workout too at home...

I honestly just look up MMA highlights and alot of them have good hard music to listen to...

Back