What Quarterbacks do you think have/had an unfair shake in NFL??

Dwayne Haskins in a couple years MIGHT be on this list given it feels like Washington cut ties with him for off the field issues. I know he played like shit too but the cut was for off-field issues and sometimes that chases people away from players more than on-field problems.

Dwayne Haskins in a couple years MIGHT be on this list given it feels like Washington cut ties with him for off the field issues. I know he played like shit too but the cut was for off-field issues and sometimes that chases people away from players more than on-field problems.

Haskins just isn't good. If he was even decent they wouldn't have cut him. His playbook probably consisted of crayons and pictures

Haskins just isn't good. If he was even decent they wouldn't have cut him. His playbook probably consisted of crayons and pictures
Ssssssooooo... him and Claiborne are best friends I take it.

Who had the drooling Claiborne av years ago?

*Like*

I really don't get it. Literally how do you have a completion % under 50% (or 48% in his case) in the 2010s? The last time the league average dipped below 50% was 1955, and it was over 50% the previous two seasons before then. WTF can you do with a QB who can't even guarantee you success half the time when you throw the ball? The other teams were getting success 60% to 2/3 of the time, and even 70% of the time with a few outliers like Brees. His ineptitude was off the charts. Decision making and accuracy are the most important qualities for a quarterback by far.

Tebow was cool for about 5 games and all but he should have transitioned to H-Back/TE when he got the offer.

He was too proud though.

He wasn't good enough on the field to overcome the off the field issues. It's the type of bullshit you easily overlook if the player can perform on Sunday. Haskins is a poor man's Jameis Winston at best. He's a big bust.

He wasn't good enough on the field to overcome the off the field issues. It's the type of bullshit you easily overlook if the player can perform on Sunday. Haskins is a poor man's Jameis Winston at best. He's a big bust.

Jameis and Dwayne might want to look into a 23 and me test...I'm sure they are long lost brothers or at least first cousins. Terrible decision makers on and off the field

Not really as obvious as some the QB's already mentioned but we will see what happens with Watson. Dealing with a reckless egomaniac coach and GM who trades your best weapon for relative pennies on the dollar is a pretty shitty deal for a QB

Not really as obvious as some the QB's already mentioned but we will see what happens with Watson. Dealing with a reckless egomaniac coach and GM who trades your best weapon for relative pennies on the dollar is a pretty shitty deal for a QB
The Nuk trade sucks ass and I can get Watson being angry about it but when you look at their checkbook essentially it was really their only option sadly. Nuk wanted big money that he got in AZ that the Texans couldn't pay him and was threatening to hold out.

THAT SAID... the Tunsil trade makes ZERO sense. They had a cheaper almost just as good LT that was younger that they traded away after the owner had his infamous "inmates are running the asylum" comment. They basically leveraged their future for Tunsil in the prayers that Watson would stick around a bit longer. Well, Fuller's PED thing (and pending free agency) takes the last weapon that Watson had away.

Back