Economy What makes Tokyo, Seoul, Shangai, Singapore, etc. so safe?

What makes these cities extremely safe?. And other cities, too, like Kyoto, Busan, Nanjing, and dozens of others. HUUUUGE cities with MASSIVE populations and they're all worlds apart politically, run by people with totally different mindsets, totally different people

They are peaceful and successful because they have no forced diversity, they are ancient monocultures that have been around for thousands of years. Not a cowboy culture, they developed harmony with eachother and group think.

They are peaceful and successful because they have no forced diversity, they are ancient monocultures that have been around for thousands of years. Not a cowboy culture, they developed harmony with eachother and group think.
Lol, there is no such thing as a Chinese monoculture that has been around thousands of years. Jesus some people here have never read a decent history book.

Not to mention, Korea was colonized by Japan, Taiwan was colonized by various powers, modern day Japanese are effectively Chinese descendants, etc.

Doesn't really look like that anymore. I see more and more Americans worshipping daddy government.

We witnessed that 100 percent during the whole Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic"... that longed for more government overreach arounds.

Doesn't really look like that anymore. I see more and more Americans worshipping daddy government.
Not sure what examples you are referring to. If you mean stuff like wanting subsidized or free College tuition and Healthcare, those things don't infringe on freedoms.

Ok.

“The South Korean national and local governments have been installing tens of thousands of closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras every year in public places. As of 2022, there were over 1.6 million cameras in operation. ”

Sounds like a lot in a tiny country to me
Compare it worldwide

Singapore is safe.....but... is also a highly micromanaged paternalistic society. I doubt the vast majroity of Americans will want to live in such a society. Americans cherish their individuality, liberties and freedoms. One of downsides of such freedoms is that there will be more crime.

In an autocratic highly managed country, the government can come down hard on crime if they so choose, because they are not straight-jacketed by pesky civil liberties.
Singapore, at least from my Murican experience, was like a zoo. Everyone stayed perfectly in line, and it was a very strange place to me. You’re probably right, and most Muricans would feel out of place, and stifled there.

Compare it worldwide
OK...
Tied with France for 7th most in the world.

The US has 50million compared to their 1.6million. Should we do a size comparison next? Your turn, you do that one

No they aren’t . They are diverse in culture, not in race. Asians hate other Asians the most
No they don’t. Just some beef with Japanese but that does not mean they equally hate all Asians. Kpop is huge and young people love anime. Tons of Asians go to Southeast Asia for tourism. I’d say they more racist towards blacks.

No they don’t. Just some beef with Japanese but that does not mean they equally hate all Asians. Kpop is huge and young people love anime. Tons of Asians go to Southeast Asia for tourism. I’d say they more racist towards blacks.
its a fact, Asians hate other asians a LOT, they only hate blacks more

its a fact, Asians hate other asians a LOT, they only hate blacks more
That’s not a fact. Asia is an incredibly diverse continent. Saying they all hate each other is an ignorant statement. And you already just backed down from saying most to now blacks. Actually it’s not even really a black thing, it’s mostly that East Asian and southeast Asian cultures in particular dislike darker skin because they associate it with hard labor jobs and poverty

That’s not a fact. Asia is an incredibly diverse continent. Saying they all hate each other is an ignorant statement. And you already just backed down from saying most to now blacks. Actually it’s not even really a black thing, it’s mostly that East Asian and southeast Asian cultures in particular dislike darker skin because they associate it with hard labor jobs and poverty
dude, have you ever been to America?

dude, have you ever been to America?
Oh god you’re not even talking about Asia? Lol if anything Asian communities get along better in the USA because they’re all minorities and they can empathize with each others struggles like how they always seen as a foreigner

Oh god you’re not even talking about Asia? Lol if anything Asian communities get along better in the USA because they’re all minorities and they can empathize with each others struggles like how they always seen as a foreigner
are Asians in America not Asians? Im not talking just about second and third generations, I'm talking about everyone. They ALL hate other Asians.

and YES, Japenese hate Chinese, and vice versa. They all hate Koreans

are Asians in America not Asians? Im not talking just about second and third generations, I'm talking about everyone. They ALL hate other Asians.

and YES, Japenese hate Chinese, and vice versa. They all hate Koreans
Lol what. The rates of Asian intermarriage are stupidly high. Parental prejudices have never stopped kids from shacking up with the "unpure" other.

One thing that keeps the people of Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, and Shanghai safe, is universal healthcare for all citizens of their countries.
Healthcare helps keep people safe.

proof, provide it
Lol this is how I know you're talking out of your ass and never spent a lot of time in Asian American communities. Mixed Asian families are quite common, especially SE Asian mixed families. Like shit...have you ever been to Hawaii?

Meanwhile, what's your evidence for claiming Asians hate all other Asians?

Lol this is how I know you're talking out of your ass and never spent a lot of time in Asian American communities. Mixed Asian families are quite common, especially SE Asian mixed families. Like shit...have you ever been to Hawaii?

Meanwhile, what's your evidence for claiming Asians hate all other Asians
Asians are the most racist people on earth.

I know you simp for China, boot licker, but yes, Asians HATE other asians.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2014/07/14/chapter-4-how-asians-view-each-other/

Asians are the most racist people on earth.

I know you simp for China, boot licker, but yes, Asians HATE other asians.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2014/07/14/chapter-4-how-asians-view-each-other/
Bro I am Asian American. I can speak quite confidently to the extent of chauvinism and and prejudice within the community, which fades heavily as generations get younger.

I also have no idea why you linked a study of Asians while trying to discuss Asian Americans. They're distinct communities.

Back