Economy What makes Tokyo, Seoul, Shangai, Singapore, etc. so safe?

I'm not sure, but I'm sure culture and economics plays a huge role, having a homogeneous society, strict laws on crime/drugs/guns, etc.

To be perfectly honest, if your posts and attitude weren't so nightmarishly childish, I would have no problem playing your little games of tit for tat.

You wouldn't do shit, because you're a cowardly little hypocrite who has to fall back on lying, strawmanning and deflections because his own positions are so weak.

However, the way you come across is as if you are foaming at the mouth and spitting all over your screen in rage every time you hit "reply". For that reason, I can't take you seriously. Go find someone else to participate in your emotionally laden fear mongering and insults - I grew out of that phase when I turned about 8 years old. You sound like a teenage girl who has absolutely no control over your emotions. Good riddance.

How many toys ya got in that pram, convict? Jeez!

Less serious? They are just Muslims. You don't even know what you are talking about regarding this topic. How are Pakistanis, Arabs and so forth more serious Muslims? Look how silly you sound.

You don't think there's different levels of religiosity amongst Muslims, like any other religious group? And you think I'm the one who "sounds" silly? lol

Pakistanis, Arabs and others are more serious about Islam because their countries are more extreme. Malaysia, for example, doesn't produce anywhere near as many extremists as the other two groups. Engage brain, silly.

depend on what kind of population you have
in my experience, "banning guns" only made civilians totally hostage to the organized crime(who get illegal guns anyway)
Yeah ? You’ve had a lot of experience with organized crime and being hostage to them?

Do you think it works be worse if there were more guns?

theres two sides to this

for one the criminals would feel way less in control if every household had atleast one gun
but on the otherhand, more stupid bar fights would end in shootouts(i suppose)

tbh, a risk i would be willing to take
for one, the country was safer before the government banned them
but it was a different time, the culture changed a lot

You don't think there's different levels of religiosity amongst Muslims, like any other religious group? And you think I'm the one who "sounds" silly? lol

Pakistanis, Arabs and others are more serious about Islam because their countries are more extreme. Malaysia, for example, doesn't produce anywhere near as many extremists as the other two groups. Engage brain, silly.
HAHa Malaysia and even Singapore has a homegrown terrorist problem too. There used to be daily skirmishes in the border of Thailand. Militants would attack Thai police stations and run back to the border. Guess where the Muslim insurgents are coming from?

I am laughing because you think being more serious Muslim is being a terrorist. Most Malays are just Muslims. If you think being more serious or a better Muslim is being a terrorist extremist then I don't know what to say to you.

Last edited:
What's the evidence for Malays not being "serious Muslims"?
I've drank alcohol with malay Muslims. I've lived their for 4 yrs. They're notorious for clubbing and marry their sidepiece in Thailand without their 1st wives knowledge but the 2nd marriage is legally binding-idk how. They do have hardcore Islamic fundies though.

HAHa Malaysia and even Singapore has a homegrown terrorist problem too.

That doesn't prove me wrong. Learn to read. I never said they don't produce extremists, I simply said Singapore doesn't produce anywhere near as many extremists as those other countries. Which is true. Then you weigh in with this dumb comment thinking you're proving me wrong.

I am laughing because you think being more serious Muslim is being a terrorist.

The more seriously you take Islam, you more likely you are to become a terrorist. Kinda stands to reason. It doesn't mean you automatically become one.

Most Malays are just Muslims. If you think being more serious or a better Muslim is being a terrorist extremist then I don't know what to say to you.

lol you're having to outright lie now because you're wrong. You don't know what to say regardless. Because you're an idiot.

I've drank alcohol with malay Muslims. I've lived their for 4 yrs. They're notorious for clubbing and marry their sidepiece in Thailand without their 1st wives knowledge but the 2nd marriage is legally binding-idk how. They do have hardcore Islamic fundies though.

Someone speaking sense. Good to see.

Crime doesn't get romanticized over there. You'll just become a social pariah which is a fate worse than death in those countries. Without the collective's approval, you're finished. Your family, your wife, your children will all denounce you and avoid having any association with you.

The social punishment often times works to a far greater extent than anything the government and its institutions can manage.

The more seriously you take Islam, you more likely you are to become a terrorist. Kinda stands to reason. It doesn't mean you automatically become one.
LMAO

Someone speaking sense. Good to see.
You do not seem to understand this happens in every Muslim country. Malays aren't some less serious Muslims. They are Muslim and being Malay is intertwined with Islam.

Back