What is your opinion on this whole Mark Hunt drama?

What do you think about Mark Hunt speaking out?

• Total voters
it's 100% that Brock is a product of the entirely fake and juiced up fantasy world of WWE - it just isn't even surprising.

Dana should just call him and smooth things over. Give Brock a big fine and give Mark the money.

Mark is such an awesome fighter to watch and it would be a shame if he didn't fight again.

i can only imagine the kind people who voted for options 4-6 are fairly unsuccessful human beings.

He does have a point, but does his consistent bitching and choice of words come off as lame and reaching?

l349256240000_1_20910.jpg

No.

If you don't want to listen, don't. But none of what he's saying is 'wrong'.

The guy is making his point and getting his 'revenge' the only way he can.

I think some guys just made a thread about this but probably not though.:D

Yeah, I liked him before the fight but holy fuck is he whining

Don't say you're gonna KO a roidhead and sign to fight him and then bitch that he was on roids after

No.

If the 1st bitch fest was annoying to you, don't stick around for the subsequent bitch fests.

Yeah. A career .500 fighter in the biggest fight of his career and being paid like it. He knew what he was up against and didn't raise nearly the same stink when he fought bigfoot for peanuts. He should send a thank you card to Brock. Honestly f' Mark hunt. But my opinion isn't the popular one as hunt is some what of a People's champ.

there should be a new rule that states... if you get popped for PED's and win, your win money goes to the other fighter, but you get to keep your show money.

for fighters that don't have a show + win money, and just a guaranteed purse, then it should be 50% of that to make it fair.

I was able to sympathize with him and tolerate it.

The latest thing about Brock could have killed him was where he lost me.

I find people endlessly complaining about Hunt more annoying to be honest.

He's a bit over the top, but sometimes mad is good.

I find it shocking, that Hunt found it shocking, that Brock failed testing. I'm not sure how you can sign a contract to fight a freak like Lesnar - who was just fighting in WWE, and not suspect this might happen. Is Hunt that naive?

Yeah. A career .500 fighter in the biggest fight of his career and being paid like it. He knew what he was up against and didn't raise nearly the same stink when he fought bigfoot for peanuts. He should send a thank you card to Brock. Honestly f' Mark hunt. But my opinion isn't the popular one as hunt is some what of a People's champ.
........................ lol........nice join date...It explains a lot about your knowledge of the sport........ You don't get to cheat and run away with money. I don't care about you're record. On PEDS is the same as punching behind the head, holding the cage, or any other BS move. You cheat, It's a DQ and fuck your purse...this is MMA not WWE.

PS: Don't go on and blab about white belt BS ... I'm watching MMA since 2002...I just rarely feel a comment is worth answering or correcting.

Back