What is your opinion on this whole Mark Hunt drama?

What do you think about Mark Hunt speaking out?

• Total voters
S44qwC9.gif

I think that Mark is feigning outrage for money quite frankly. He said he thought Brock was probably on something before they fought and that he didn't care, and then went ahead and fought him any way because he wanted that $700,000 payday ... Now he is outraged after his earlier assumption was confirmed via drug testing?

Meh ... make that money Mark. <33>

Finally a poll on this, but too many options unfortunately making the results confusing. 2-3 are pretty much the same, 4-5 also.

He should have KOd that bum Lesnar from the first low single leg Lesnar desperately went for...then we wouldn't b having none of this convo.

Other:

I don't care.

Although he could have handled things differently, I can't bring myself to vote for anything other than 'good on him'. He's pissed and has a right to be. He's not the businessman or the lawyer who will be the key cog in things turning around, but his voice means something, and this is his true voice and opinion.

That's not why he lost. He lost because he's a one dimensional fighter who gets tired after 3 minutes and all he has is a one punch KO and sometimes a chin.

Oh wow. Yet another Mark Hunt bashing thread saying exciting NEW shit.
<mma3>

I am a fan of Mr Hunt, but quite honestly I'd guess that the majority of the fighters he's fought for the last two decards have been on some form of PED's, so why he's chosen the first one who is actually going to get punished to say that something needs to be done.. i don't get it at all. Something is being done Mark, the result will be overturned and Bork's mma career is effectively ended. Even though you have the right to be pissed; now isn't the time to get pissed about it .

I appreciate the drama. MMA needs some interesting soap opera to fill the void left by all the suspended fighters.

I voted other and here's why. When the fight was announced he said he thinks Brock is on something and it doesn't matter. Remember? He said it didn't matter to him cuz he's fought juiced guys before. He said Big Foot was juiced and he still fought him and he said Mir was juiced and he knocked him out. He specifically said it didn't matter to him so now that he lost he's causing a stink. If he hadn't said he didn't care before I'd be more on his side but since he said it didn't matter to him he needs to move on.

first signs of dementia,
these Ray Sefo shots, Cro Cop kicks, Melvin punch, JDS,...etc...
he become the James Toney of mma( i mean when it come to interviews)

I voted other and here's why. When the fight was announced he said he thinks Brock is on something and it doesn't matter. Remember? He said it didn't matter to him cuz he's fought juiced guys before. He said Big Foot was juiced and he still fought him and he said Mir was juiced and he knocked him out. He specifically said it didn't matter to him so now that he lost he's causing a stink. If he hadn't said he didn't care before I'd be more on his side but since he said it didn't matter to him he needs to move on.

You're right. We should all take pre-fight hype literally. I guess you're mad that Conor/Chael didn't ride through the favellas on horseback either?

I dont mind people going nuts unless they sound dumb as fuck doing so. Lets just say, Mark, should stop his fucking ranting.

Back