What is your opinion on this whole Mark Hunt drama?

What do you think about Mark Hunt speaking out?

• Total voters
I support Mark Hunt, but it is going or already is, to and never ending story. Better give up, get his shit together and go on.

You are entilted to an opinion, but your not entitled to just make up your own narrative based on facts your tiny brain has grasped at and thrown together cos youre too fuckin stupid to even understand what he is actually complaining about.

Youre a moron, and I am not saying that because you "disagree" with what is happening, I am saying that because you are actually fucking stupid.

Good job debate team. Let's make it personal. Hey Mark hunt sucks and Brock owned his ass. Nobody cared when rockhold ate vitor's steroid amplified foot at a 100mph. The ufc is full of cheaters. I dont just sympathize with hunt. The fight at 200 hasn't shortened his career. He's 42 and got the fight of his career and he's pissing all over it. Good for him. He's entitled to do just that but I'm not holding the bucket to catch his piss and tears. If you want to, good on you.

Other: Hunt is awesome and I don't give a shit about how salty he is or how many fans he insults on facebook. Similarly I don't give a shit about PED use in sports, and enjoy watching Brock Lesnar rile motherfuckers up by being a white gorilla.

A guy loses to a guy who was found to be juicing who got paid millions... why would anyone think he's being unreasonably? Unless these people are Brock nut-huggers.

As a long time Hunt fan I can see where he is coming from but he defo should have handled it a bit differently.

He went from a guy beaten unfairly to a whiny Hunt. He went way overboard and will forever be remembered as a weeping Hunt.

"He is being irrational, but something needs to be done."

The core of his position is legitimate, but he is being ignorant, childish, and greedy about it.

It's too soon for all these rantings until the substance Brock tested for is revealed.

If it's purposeful then Hunt is justified. If it's a Yoel thing then he eats massive crow.

Either way it's way too soon for all this commotion. I suppose he's hitting while the iron is hot. Once the substance is revealed then it will all be older news.

If Hunt would have won he wouldn't be saying shit. He'd be hyping it up saying he could beat anybody - juiced or not. So it just comes off as desperate at this point. A lot of fighters have been flagged lately, Hunt is the only one bitching about losing to a cheater.
He's taking it a bit far I think. I read somewhere that he said he doesn't want to fight in the UFC anymore because he could die in his next fight. Wtf??

Back