What is your opinion on this whole Mark Hunt drama?

What do you think about Mark Hunt speaking out?

• Total voters
100%. Saying he knew that Brock was juiced to the gills and that he was going to knock him out all the way leading up to the fight then he gets beat up and now he's crying because he was on PEDS, like come on man.

It's a fight, dumbass. You don't need to be on steroids for one of those things to happen.
If you cant comprehend how taking PEDs make a fighter stronger, wich increases the chances of an accident like this happening and also makes it harder for the clean fighter to stop it frm happening please dont have kids

Yeah, I liked him before the fight but holy fuck is he whining

Don't say you're gonna KO a roidhead and sign to fight him and then bitch that he was on roids after
What was he ment to say?
"He's a roid head and hes going to hug me until the fight ends"?
That would sell the fight real well.

If you cant even be bothered reading a few lines explaining why everything you said is fucking stupid don't bother replying with the exact same idiotic shit,

Not only are you wrong but you have no business commenting on this topic, take your poser ass back to the wwe network where the roids flow free and the damage isnt real.

You wrote an essay and I ain't reading your mark hunt nut bag swinging bullshit. I don't care about Brock and I don't care about wwe. Mark hunt brings up Brock's race and nobody says shit. Seriously whatever. Gsp brought up all this business and everyone shrugged. Some over the hill mediocre pride fighter does it and it's a big deal because it's fucking Brock Lesnar. Like I said he can send a thank you card and he should

You wrote an essay and I ain't reading your mark hunt nut bag swinging bullshit. I don't care about Brock and I don't care about wwe. Mark hunt brings up Brock's race and nobody says shit. Seriously whatever. Gsp brought up all this business and everyone shrugged. Some over the hill mediocre pride fighter does it and it's a big deal because it's fucking Brock Lesnar. Like I said he can send a thank you card and he should

Brock bought up his own race, calling himself a "jacked white boy" mark called him a "cheating white piece of shit" as a retort.

This issue is bigger than Hunt, but think about it, you get 20% if they miss weight, yet if they get caught after the fight (meaning you ALREADY fought them and have suffered the consequences of them cheating)

GSP never fought 3 guys who tested positive in a row.

This has nothing to do with Lesnar and everything to do with the policy and the ufc not giving a fuck about its own fighters,

Also Hunt was a k1 fighter who converted to MMA, youre a fuckin idiot why keep commenting on something you have no idea about? Just fuck off, go watch mens vollyball or something more suited to you.

Brock bought up his own race, calling himself a "jacked white boy" mark called him a "cheating white piece of shit" as a retort.

This issue is bigger than Hunt, but think about it, you get 20% if they miss weight, yet if they get caught after the fight (meaning you ALREADY fought them and have suffered the consequences of them cheating)

GSP never fought 3 guys who tested positive in a row.

This has nothing to do with Lesnar and everything to do with the policy and the ufc not giving a fuck about its own fighters,

Also Hunt was a k1 fighter who converted to MMA, youre a fuckin idiot why keep commenting on something you have no idea about? Just fuck off, go watch mens vollyball or something more suited to you.

Oh yes, yes. I'll do that right now. Men's volleyball you say? I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. I think Mark hunt is a pos. I'm entitled to think that. You're entitled to dream of choking on his pubes. Whatever. Other fighters have said what he said for a long time. A large portion of the ufc is using peds. He knows and he most likely whether he knows or not trains with some. Stop making the guy into a martyr. I ain't drinking that Kool-aid.

I would never say anything bad about this legend. War Hunto

He accepted the fight under the assumption that he had previously used, then White called him an idiot because USADA was testing him. Then the fight happens, he accepts his defeat happily, but it turns out he'd failed a test two weeks before...USADA just didn't have it ready.

Now Hunt has another loss on his record, he was embarrassed in front of over a million viewers, and was right all along about Brock being on PEDs. Any thoughts of a last title run are over. He's not getting any kind of monetary compensation, nor did the UFC reach out to him until the interview on the MMA Hour. This is also the third guy Hunt has fought in the past few years who popped post-fight...I'd be pissed too.

He's one of the most high profike fighters talking about unionising. Just don't open the threads if you don't want to read.

No - he won't have another loss on his record - and he can now he will end up in another high profile fight.

One last title run?? Smoke less brah - hunt isn't touching that title.

As others have said - he said he knew Brock was on roids but it wouldn't matter he'd knock him out. Then when he was proven right he goes nuts. If you knew and still took the fight then don't go around throwing absolute childlike hissy fits.

I can't stand lesnar and formally kind of liked hunt but am totally turned off by his childlike behavior.

No - he won't have another loss on his record - and he can now he will end up in another high profile fight.

One last title run?? Smoke less brah - hunt isn't touching that title.

As others have said - he said he knew Brock was on roids but it wouldn't matter he'd knock him out. Then when he was proven right he goes nuts. If you knew and still took the fight then don't go around throwing absolute childlike hissy fits.

I can't stand lesnar and formally kind of liked hunt but am totally turned off by his childlike behavior.

Hunt don't care. War Hunt!

As a hardcore Pride Never Die and K-1 guy he needs to chill out. I mean he fought in Japan where doping policy is based on the honor system. If he'd won we probably wouldn't hear the end of it that he beat a guy juicing. He's just coming off salty as shit and the PEDs is going to kill someone, thrown in jail thing is childish, untrue and needs to go away because there is bigger problems and way down on the list of what fighters need to worry about.

Oh yes, yes. I'll do that right now. Men's volleyball you say? I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. I think Mark hunt is a pos. I'm entitled to think that. You're entitled to dream of choking on his pubes. Whatever. Other fighters have said what he said for a long time. A large portion of the ufc is using peds. He knows and he most likely whether he knows or not trains with some. Stop making the guy into a martyr. I ain't drinking that Kool-aid.

You are entilted to an opinion, but your not entitled to just make up your own narrative based on facts your tiny brain has grasped at and thrown together cos youre too fuckin stupid to even understand what he is actually complaining about.

Youre a moron, and I am not saying that because you "disagree" with what is happening, I am saying that because you are actually fucking stupid.

As a hardcore Pride Never Die and K-1 guy he needs to chill out. I mean he fought in Japan where doping policy is based on the honor system. If he'd won we probably wouldn't hear the end of it that he beat a guy juicing. He's just coming off salty as shit and the PEDs is going to kill someone, thrown in jail thing is childish, untrue and needs to go away because there is bigger problems and way down on the list of what fighters need to worry about.

So you dont think its an issue a guy gets 20% of another fighters purse if he misses weight but a guy who fights another guy only to find he has tested positive for PEDs gets nothing despite the fact a clean guy has had to be on the end of a PED fueled ass kicking which can lead to injuries that prevents the fighter fighting again and earning a paycheck for over a year?

So you dont think its an issue a guy gets 20% of another fighters purse if he misses weight but a guy who fights another guy only to find he has tested positive for PEDs gets nothing despite the fact a clean guy has had to be on the end of a PED fueled ass kicking which can lead to injuries that prevents the fighter fighting again and earning a paycheck for over a year?

I don't mind the pay thing but everything else is kinda meh. That said he's ether going to be released or as soon as you hear him stop he's going to get payed hush money probably

I don't mind the pay thing but everything else is kinda meh. That said he's ether going to be released or as soon as you hear him stop he's going to get payed hush money probably

What else is there

Voted other because I don't care, and apathy wasn't an option.

first signs of dementia,
these Ray Sefo shots, Cro Cop kicks, Melvin punch, JDS,...etc...
he become the James Toney of mma( i mean when it come to interviews)
One of the signs of dementia isn't noticing the truth and demanding a fair outcome.

Back