6.CCC
7.Stipe
8.DC
9.Cruz
10.Hughes
11.BJ
12. Khabib

Edit: I definitely missed some options to be in there such as Hendo and Aldo

Its the same as it always was lmao. Khabib is like 11th or probably more.

Fedor is still the king, he was not a big heavyweight but he fought like he was king kong, like a totally possessed mad man. Jon Jones is number two for me, his resume is just out of this world. Jon Has fought for so long against so many great fighters and still not lost a fight, to me that is very impressive.
Number three is hard, many good candidates like Khabib, GSP etc... Don't know.

Have a different list than you, but basically still agree with what you've said.

Now i wouldn't say i agree with this video title, but if one takes the time to watch it, one will realize how different the level of skill is at 135 compared to 205.

Is Sterling that hyped? Is he even better than Yan?

Its still Jones, Fedor, GSP and Silva on the Mt Rushmore and nobody else is close Khabib included.

Is Sterling that hyped? Is he even better than Yan?
He hasn't fought Yan, so we'll have to wait on that.

I think he's appropriately hyped.
It's not like people freak out about him in a positive sense, but tons of people really like to watch him and acknowledge him as an very skilled individual.

After the retirement of a GOAT candidate how does your list look?

For me. I only rank by resume. So I have

1. Jones (if you want to DQ for steroids I understand, i just kinda assume they all are. But Jones's resume is absurd)
2. GSP
3a. Fedor
3b. Khabib
5. Anderson

Khabib-Fedor is crazy close imo

Because you kinda get into a Peak wins (Fedor-Cro Cop, Nog, etc. vs Khabib-Conor, Justin, Dustin etc.) and also wins over time which Khabib didn't lose, while Fedor had a tough last quarter of his career post prime.

How do you guys have it?
Khabib
GSP
DJ
Fedor
DC
*Cejudo as honorable mention
*Silva and Jones both popped multiple times so they are excluded from the list

GSP
Jones
Silva
Fedor
Aldo
DJ
Stipe
DC
Khabib

1 GSP
2 Jones
3 Fedor
4 Anderson

Now this is where it becomes hard to rank. There are so many fighters who have an argument to be 5-10.

For everyone saying Khabib does Israel pass him on the GOAT list with another 2 wins at MW or a LHW title against Jan?

Back