What is the Most Screwed Up Thing About Your State? Chart

Worst credit score.

L
O
L

The worst thing about New York is how long it takes to get places? Really? I think there's much worse to pick.

Beautiful Alaska.
Fuck that noise, I saw Into the Wild:

cloud-of-mosquitos-.jpg

Fuck that noise, I saw Into the Wild:

cloud-of-mosquitos-.jpg

That poor kid got a couple thousand feet into the wild (from the ranger and privately stocked cabins) and decided to take refuge in a bus with a stove. -and a day or twos walk from the airport in Healy.

Not exactly the wild like I consider wild.

He clearly injured his shoulder (look at the bus pic and note) and couldn't get across the river when he had enough -plus they found his wallet with 300 bucks in it a year later in the secret pocket in his pack.

A kid on a brief solo camping trip has been turned into some kind of mythic outdoorsman.

My town is one of the worst in air quality in the nation. That being said, CA owns you other "states". Except Texas, Texas is awesome.

Lol doesn't surprise me. Louisiana folks are dirty and fuck around a lot

I guess of all the possible things, worst teacher salary is ok.

Anti-Social.

I thought it was just me.

california and air pollution? there are tons of areas in this state where the air is pristine.

Illinois is proud of their robbery, especially because the biggest offender is our government.

Illinois' is silly. Robbery isn't bad throughout the state.

Apparently MD has the highest percentage of aids. Of all the shitty things about this state I wouldn't have guessed that.

Back