What is the Most Screwed Up Thing About Your State? Chart

Thanks LA for contributing to the air pollution in our state. Fire the entire LA governing team until we are last in pollution.

Beastiality? Really. I figured it would be serial killers.

I would of thought Florida would have topped the charts for most face eating zombies, not identity theft.

Oregon could have easily just have been meth users

As a Washingtonian, all I have to say is I followed the links and all those bestiality cases happened in Western Washington. We're looked down on over here in the east, but at least we don't sex animals.

As a Washingtonian, all I have to say is I followed the links and all those bestiality cases happened in Western Washington. We're looked down on over here in the east, but at least we don't sex animals.

Touche'

Thanks LA for contributing to the air pollution in our state. Fire the entire LA governing team until we are last in pollution.

I think most of the state would agree, get rid of LA anyway possible.

I gotta call bullshit. I wouldn't even be shocked by us leading in AIDS, but the 'Source' they claim doesn't have a state by state breakdown. It also lists 40 states supplying data and Maryland isn't one of them. In fact, I can't find the word "Maryland" anywhere on the page it links to.

I gotta call bullshit. I wouldn't even be shocked by us leading in AIDS, but the 'Source' they claim doesn't have a state by state breakdown. It also lists 40 states supplying data and Maryland isn't one of them.

It's a tongue in cheek article.

It's a tongue in cheek article.

I get that, but at least they could have chosen something fucked up that there is sourcing for. I know we lead in heroine usage and syphilis. We're pretty good at murder too, but I don't know if we're #1.

I can't believe Massachusetts didn't get most assholes per capita.

I have to agree with this... No offense to anyone from Boston. But it's like the whole city has Aspergers Syndrome. I just had family come visit me from Boston. Never... again...

Yeah I think meth should of been there in Colorado over coke. I'm not in the party scene, and maybe it's just the area I'm in, but I can spot a ton of tweakers everywhere I go.

19. Maine: dumbest state claim based on lowest average SAT score

Stored for future gun nut baiting.

19. Maine: dumbest state claim based on lowest average SAT score

Stored for future gun nut baiting.

Sorry bro those stats have been updated. Delaware is now the dumbest.

But also, those stats are a bit skewed because of participation rates. Delaware @ 100%, meaning the dumbest of dumb mother fuckers are still taking the test, im assuming because theyre forced to.

In comparison, the highest ranking state, Illinois, has a 5% participation rate.

The smartest state with over 50% participation is New Hampshire, at 75%. The dumbest state with less than 50% participation is Nevada at 49%.

Back