What is next for WBC World Heavyweight Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder?

If Jennings has the chin he could take Wlad. Strange as it sounds he would have a reach advantage against Wlad, despite being 3-4 inches shorter- and jennings has a real good jab.

He does lack big one punch power, but wlad has less than great punch resistance and recovery. I agree that- Bryant Jennings skills, specifically his movement and jab would be key against wlad.

Don't feed him to any top 5 euro Hw's yet. Kid needs to put some mass on and power on his punches.

He's going to lose soon, and when he does, he's going to lose big.

If Jennings has the chin he could take Wlad. Strange as it sounds he would have a reach advantage against Wlad, despite being 3-4 inches shorter- and jennings has a real good jab.

He does lack big one punch power, but wlad has less than great punch resistance and recovery. I agree that- Bryant Jennings skills, specifically his movement and jab would be key against wlad.

No one can fight big against Wlad.

Wlad's jab beats anyone's jab today and he is a master at using his size,

Title fight against Wladimir. WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO on the line.

Don't feed him to any top 5 euro Hw's yet. Kid needs to put some mass on and power on his punches.
Wilder smashes any Euro not named Klitschko.
At this point.
1 more fight at least, and hell face Klitschko

Wilder vs Fury

make it happen

Wilder smashes any Euro not named Klitschko.
At this point.
1 more fight at least, and hell face Klitschko

Wilder vs Fury

make it happen

Isn't Fury already booked to fight Hammer? And mandatory challenger for Klitschko if he gets through that?

Isn't Fury already booked to fight Hammer? And mandatory challenger for Klitschko if he gets through that?

no he could fight wilder after thats why some think he took that hammer fight instead of wlad

wilder mandatory would be winner of perez vs povetkin

AznCezi187 said:
No one can fight big against Wlad.

Wlad's jab beats anyone's jab today and he is a master at using his size,

i wasn't suggesting that Jennings fight big, he'll most likely be in a bit of a crouch. The long arms will allow him to not have to work as hard or eat as much leather to put a jab on Wladamir.

Fury and Povetkin would be good tests, hard tests. After that - Wlad. And of course, if Wlad wins, some people in here will claim Wilder to never have been any good.

I'd love to see him fight Fury and then Jennings before he goes after the big cheese. He just ain't quite ready for Wlad.

Fury would be a very good fight IMO. Plus the press conferences would be the stuff of legend.

Feed him David Price, another overhyped UK prospect for an American to beat

Fury. Povetkin. If he makes those, Wlad.

Feed him David Price, another overhyped UK prospect for an American to beat

Price has no business getting a title shot after getting besmirched by Tony Thompson Twice

I'm a complete boxing casual so forgive me but how come no mention of Joshua vs Wilder? Is it just way too soon for Joshua?

I don't have a clue what he will do next. I hope he gets a lil time to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Jennings, Fury, Povetkin, Perez and I also like the idea Exiled brought up in Joshua but I doubt that would happen.

Wilder, Fury and of course Wlad are the only 3 worthwhile fighters. Let Wilder and Fury fight and the winner gets Wlad

Back