What is next for WBC World Heavyweight Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder?

Don't be surprised to see Haye trying to muscle himself in contention (with his mouth, not his fists obviously).

It has to be Wlad v Jennings & Wilder v Fury winner fight each other in a unification would be big!

Don't be surprised to see Haye trying to muscle himself in contention (with his mouth, not his fists obviously).

Yes! Haye will be all over this now lol, I hope he dont get the fight straight away and has to earn it.

[YT]NcLWPGGeDwI[/YT]

they brought him up slow like andre ward...he will be the real champ in no time

I have been following the big undefeated HW Luis Ortiz for years. I would love to see a scrap between him and Wilder, but I know it may be high risk. Ortiz is similar to Wilder, a huge, undefeated heavyweight with big ko power. Unfortunately, Luis tested positive for steroids in last fight and his first real step up in competition when he demolished Lateef Kayode. I still think he can be a big factor in the current hw scene.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...d-positive-steroid-wake-winning-interim-title

I'm a complete boxing casual so forgive me but how come no mention of Joshua vs Wilder? Is it just way too soon for Joshua?

Too soon. Joshua needs a few more fights and experience first. He's only had 10 contests as a pro (compared to Wilders 33), let him get to at least 15.

they brought him up slow like andre ward...he will be the real champ in no time

They didn't. Ward faced different stylistic challenges, whereas it seems that a lot of Wilder's education has been in the gym.

Wilder vs Fury. Fury by KO 3rd rnd

hes a good fighter, i picked stiverne to beat him, i was wrong. he can go the distance, he can take a punch, he can punch, and he can box, he has a chance against wlad.

Wilder vs Fury

Wilder vs Tony Thompson

Wilder vs Arreola

Also he should try to jump on the Mythical Pac and Money fight card to give the world maximum exposure to the first American HW champ in years

Get off the Arreola wagon...he is just not a worthy challenger.

A heavyweight champion should NEVER be on someone else's card....they are there dominant fighter in the world and to be on someone undercard diminishes the title greatly.

A heavyweight champion should NEVER be on someone else's card....they are there dominant fighter in the world and to be on someone undercard diminishes the title greatly.

But to be fail the True HW champ of the world is Wlad

I saw no footwork in the Stiverne fight.. fortunately for him Stiverne literally just followed him around the ring and didn't cut it off at all. I see Povetkin, hell even Fury beating Wilder.

Wilder isn't the dominant heavyweight though, so moot point.

The reason he won't be fighting on undercards any time soon is because Wilder/Stiverne did good numbers for two guys that aren't established headliners. (Though I think it also speaks to the fact that there are around one million or so HBO subscribers that will tune in if they think it's a decent fight and/or promoted well.) If the numbers had been significantly lower then being the co-feature beneath a bigger fight wouldn't have been a bad move.

I saw no footwork in the Stiverne fight.. fortunately for him Stiverne literally just followed him around the ring and didn't cut it off at all. I see Povetkin, hell even Fury beating Wilder.

No head movement for most of the fight either. He literally stood there and let Wilder 2 piece him a bunch of times.

Back