What if Ronda Rousey reacted to her loss the way McGregor did to Diaz?

haters gonna hate.

if ronda comes back ill root or her vs anyone but pena or nunes.

Wait.. you'd root for her against anyone OTHER than Pena?
You seem to have it backwards man, Pena is detestable

How did Ronda handle the loss worse than Conor? Has she made a single excuse or said a bad word about Holly since?
Well she ballooned up to like 200 lbs and seems to be retired, meanwhile McGregor is in ridiculous shape and about to put on one of the biggest PPVs in history.

Nah i'm not a racist. I just wanted to hear if you were a McGregor fan since hes using racist slurs against every single one of his opponents, german/brazilian/mexican/whatever
Well if your not then you might want to learn the origin and meaning of some of the terms you use because thats exactly what they are and dont try and claim naivety as ignorance is no excuse for spreading bigotry.

If Rousey was half the fighter Conor was, she'd have fought cyborg by now.

I'll be honest, I was a fan of Ronda Rousey up until the way she acted on the weigh-in stage to Holly Holm. It was bizarre and she sounded like a complete fool.

What if Ronda Rousey accepted the loss and congratulated Holm either at the post-fight press conference or in the octagon after the fight? I for one would have respected that and that whole weigh-in fiasco would have been put to bed.

She didn't and proceeded to hide for months. I for one would like to see Ronda back, but if fighting in CO-MAIN or MAIN EVENT in NYC @ Madison Sq. Garden doesn't get her motivated to come back, then I don't think anything will.

p.s. She doesn't need my respect nor do I give a shit, but I'm just wondering how you guys would view her?
I can't stand Ronda but she accepted her loss much better than Cloner. That guys been yapping and making excuses ever since.

Well if your not then you might want to learn the origin and meaning of some of the terms you use because thats exactly what they are and dont try and claim naivety as ignorance is no excuse for spreading bigotry.
Hypocrite McGregor fan get out

TS hit the nail on the head. If she'd been magnanimous in defeat and showed a little bit of contrition it would have gone a long way to making up for her increasingly spoiled bratty entitled behaviour over the last couple of years. But she blew it and it just made her look not only like a shitty loser but also quite insane.

Wait.. you'd root for her against anyone OTHER than Pena?
You seem to have it backwards man, Pena is detestable
yeah right. pena is awesome broham. i dont care she nutted that dude.

Ronda handled the loss worse than Hillary handles multiple people talking to her at the same time or balloons dropping.

K0kQbMV.gif

hillary-gif-seizure.gif
alien confirmed

I don't know what Ronda is going through. We will see if she reenters the spotlight. Maybe the best thing for her is to go low profile for a period of time

How did Ronda handle the loss worse than Conor? Has she made a single excuse or said a bad word about Holly since?
None , Ronda was wrecked after the fight and needed medical. She never said a bad thing toward holly in disrespect after.

TS hit the nail on the head. If she'd been magnanimous in defeat and showed a little bit of contrition it would have gone a long way to making up for her increasingly spoiled bratty entitled behaviour over the last couple of years. But she blew it and it just made her look not only like a shitty loser but also quite insane.
what kind of contrition would you have wanted? give an example that makes sense following a loss.

Hiding behind a pillow at the airport? The Ellen interview? Do you even current event?

Fan of neither, but mcgregor showed that his ego is not as fragile as Rondas. I had suspected before the aldo fight that mcgregor was just promoting his fights and he didnt truly believe his own hype. Thus, the loss was not an earth shattering return to reality. Ronda, on the other hand, truly believed the Rogan-esque hyperbole and that made the loss totally devastating.

It would be similar to the way they treated Conor but a tad worse. She made herself a very easy target thats for sure.

Fan of neither, but mcgregor showed that his ego is not as fragile as Rondas. I had suspected before the aldo fight that mcgregor was just promoting his fights and he didnt truly believe his own hype. Thus, the loss was not an earth shattering return to reality. Ronda, on the other hand, truly believed the Rogan-esque hyperbole and that made the loss totally devastating.
I agree. Ronda really thought she was as good as the hype. She knows now that she isnt who she thought she was and can never be. That hype was bullshit. Conor says all this shit but people say he is crazy. Ronda said shit and people believed it. Big difference.

Actually Ronda handled it better which is pretty hilarious.

"Boy got lucky"...sure he did Conor, sure he did.

Someone please post Conor's big book of excuses.

No, the majority wanted to see her lose. McGregor still has the majority support. It does not matter what he does. He lost, and then he went to the press conference and sold complete PR lies to decieve media and his fans.
Made multiple excuses for his loss, pretending he was in full control of the fight aswell.
Went home to post on IG that he was still rich and Aldo/RDA were pussies.

Atleast 10 articles were written about how "once in history McGregor is at dealing with losses"
He controlled the fight though

Back