What if Ronda Rousey reacted to her loss the way McGregor did to Diaz?

gimp0

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I was a fan of Ronda Rousey up until the way she acted on the weigh-in stage to Holly Holm. It was bizarre and she sounded like a complete fool.

What if Ronda Rousey accepted the loss and congratulated Holm either at the post-fight press conference or in the octagon after the fight? I for one would have respected that and that whole weigh-in fiasco would have been put to bed.

She didn't and proceeded to hide for months. I for one would like to see Ronda back, but if fighting in CO-MAIN or MAIN EVENT in NYC @ Madison Sq. Garden doesn't get her motivated to come back, then I don't think anything will.

p.s. She doesn't need my respect nor do I give a shit, but I'm just wondering how you guys would view her?

I don't think she was able to congratulate Holly. Her jaw was more broken than a 13 year old boys voice.

I don't think she was able to congratulate Holly. Her jaw was more broken than a 13 year old boys voice.

Was it really confirmed broken/fractured? I thought people were just saying that... obviously it was really sore.

How did Ronda handle the loss worse than Conor? Has she made a single excuse or said a bad word about Holly since?

No, the majority wanted to see her lose. McGregor still has the majority support. It does not matter what he does. He lost, and then he went to the press conference and sold complete PR lies to decieve media and his fans.
Made multiple excuses for his loss, pretending he was in full control of the fight aswell.
Went home to post on IG that he was still rich and Aldo/RDA were pussies.

Atleast 10 articles were written about how "once in history McGregor is at dealing with losses"

Last edited by a moderator:
How did Ronda handle the loss worse than Conor? Has she made a single excuse or said a bad word about Holly since?

Lol really? She even admitted she thought about suicide and had meltdowns on TV.

She almost couldn't have handled it worse. She still hasn't even scheduled another bout yet.

She can't handle her loss like Mcgregor did.
Mcgregor was neck to neck with nate until he gassed and he was chocked not Koed .
On the other hand,ronda got outpunched,outgrappled, Got koed by a okay fighter who lost all her 2 fights after that one thats too embarrasing tbh

McGregor made it pretty clear he respects Diaz and was humble after he fight.

He's selling a fucking fight now, you expect him to just abandon what made him a star?

haters gonna hate.

if ronda comes back ill root or her vs anyone but pena or nunes.

Lol really? She even admitted she thought about suicide and had meltdowns on TV.

She almost couldn't have handled it worse. She still hasn't even scheduled another bout yet.
That has nothing to do with sportsmanship or being humble. In fact her being honest about being suicidal endeared me more to her. It's a brave and difficult thing to admit and she did it in public. Her lose effected her worse than McGregor's lose effected him but she didn't do anything morally objectionable or wrong in the wake of it.

Holly would have ko'd her a 2nd time by now

Both, Rousey and McGregor were and still are delusional in defeat. They both reacted poorly.

Rousey had a mental breakdown and revealed to the world she's a mental midget (there were signs though prior to the Holly fight)

McGregor still thinks fat/partying/10-days notice Diaz's win was a fluke and can't recognized he got clowned in the clinch, on the ground, and standing in the 2nd round (Diaz's a slow starter)

They both suck at being respectable human beings

Last edited:
No, the majority wanted to see her lose. McGregor still has the majority support. It does not matter what he does. He lost, and then he went to the press conference and sold complete PR lies to decieve media and his fans.
Made multiple excuses for his loss, pretending he was in full control of the fight aswell.
Went home to post on IG that he was still rich and Aldo/RDA were pussies.

Atleast 10 articles were written about how "once in history McGregor is at dealing with losses"

The MickCracker era is frankly pathetic.
Your obviously a black racist, you should get out more and try and curb that bigotry and theres nothing more pathetic than the majority of your posts using racist slurs such as "Mick" and "Cracker" would be enough to get you banned from most forums.

Ronda handled the loss worse than Hillary handles multiple people talking to her at the same time or balloons dropping.

K0kQbMV.gif

hillary-gif-seizure.gif

She can't handle her loss like Mcgregor did.
Mcgregor was neck to neck with nate until he gassed and he was chocked not Koed .
On the other hand,ronda got outpunched,outgrappled, Got koed by a okay fighter who lost all her 2 fights after that one thats too embarrasing tbh

To be fair Ronda did get her down and take her back, however she tarded hard by going for the arm bar immediately whilst Holly was super fresh and she herself was hurt, she should have laid on the ground and pound and then we wouldn't have even had Holly, Meisha, Nunes titleholders.

Your obviously a black racist, you should get out more and try and curb that bigotry and theres nothing more pathetic than the majority of your posts using racist slurs such as "Mick" and "Cracker" would be enough to get you banned from most forums.
Are you a McGregor fan? Just curious

Are you are racist just curious but seen as how you havent rebuked my question I think the answer is pretty obvious.
Nah i'm not a racist. I just wanted to hear if you were a McGregor fan since hes using racist slurs against every single one of his opponents, german/brazilian/mexican/whatever

Back