What has your experience been like with pitbulls? Positive or negative?

fuck you and Bill burse. you seem and sound like a real winner.

fuck off asshole

Lol truth hurts bro. Yeah we're both loser assholes because we want to minimize the chances of his newborn baby getting it's face ripped off by a dog.

Last edited:
Lol truth hurts bro.

No " bro"

you are too stupid to even debate on the topic and yet another dud post from you.

you seem to have very strong opinions on those ppl that care and vegans etc and those that put value on life. most likely because you're still learning about the world, dumb and ignorant.

learn a new word " bro"

I fucking love pits. My ex had one. My neighbor had two really well trained, chill pits. I even foster one for a friend for months until he was able to move to a pit friendly apartment.

No " bro"

you are too stupid to even debate on the topic and yet another dud post from you.

you seem to have very strong opinions on those ppl that care and vegans etc and those that put value on life. most likely because you're still learning about the world, dumb and ignorant.

learn a new word " bro"

VJRIvU4.gif

beylaugh.gif

To be fair I was pretty rustled too. But not maximum over-rustled.

Lol truth hurts bro. Yeah we're both loser assholes because we want to minimize the chances of his newborn baby getting it's face ripped off by a dog.

yea okay " bro" I'm not disputing that. but jesus, you need a bit more of a vocabulary, you sound like a stupid frat boy

So you say you've done a lot of research? What? I'm being honest, I'd like to know. This will make you legitimise this thread..

You should be happy that this isn't a bunch of facebook/craigslistst fucks

I have no reason to listen to these clowns that give up their animals and try to justify it.

yea okay " bro" I'm not disputing that. but jesus, you need a bit more of a vocabulary, you sound like a stupid frat boy

Yeah he was trying to justify giving his away his dog by having a baby. What an asshole. Can't believe he'd plan such a thing. Then to try and lie and say it was for the SAFETY of his baby?? There's really a special place in hell for people like him.

No " bro"

learn a new word " bro"
calm the fuck down, kiddo. YOU'RE the one who sounds like you're dumb and ignorant. Seriously, princess.

I had one for 11 years before I had to put him down He was a sweet heart. He loved other dogs and was great with people. I never once felt he was a danger to anybody.

If you live on your own and think you can handle the situation, fine. But you're a fucking moron if you're letting an abused pitbull live with your family and be around your kids.

Yeah he was trying to justify giving his away his dog by having a baby. What an asshole. Can't believe he'd plan such a thing. Then to try and lie and say it was for the SAFETY of his baby?? There's really a special place in hell for people like him.

keep trying but weak again.

I don't know the guy but to me many ppl do lie and stretch truth in these situations. who knows, maybe his dog has some issues, maybe it didn't. if it did, yea you have to rehome the dog.

My friend got a pitbull/boxer mix on craigslist, a couple was getting rid of him because they were having a baby. He's nothing but a big baby, he whines a lot and he'll try to get in your lap because he thinks he's a little dog. I used to be afraid of pitbulls but after meeting a few I've found that they're mostly just total softies.

Pitbulls can also be pretty damn smart, that can be a good and bad thing depending on what you teach them to do.

Some I've met have been very badly trained, most very well. Ugly, stupid dogs that chavs own as Street status symbols.

They are absolutely legion in rescue shelters, owners are usually poor.

bill burr seems like an asshole.

I have no reason to listen to these clowns that give up their animals and try to justify it.

What he did was entirely reasonable. His dog was a traumatised rescue, he got lessons and shit trying to sort her and him, dog always remained a loose cannon. Can't have an animal like that round a kid. Dog is worth near zero in comparison.

I've never met a pit that i liked. At best, some are as good as other dogs, at worst, they're fucking killing machines.

Dana White's pitbull was raised in a loving environment and it just went crazy and bit off his daughter's ear one day. Had to have it reattached to her head by a plastic surgeon.

I'm sure some of them are nice, but there might be nice crocodiles too but i sure don't want a bunch of douchebags walking their Crocs in my neighborhood and saying stupid shit like, "don't worry he doesn't bite"

Back