What has your experience been like with pitbulls? Positive or negative?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
What has your general experience been like with pitbulls? Positive or negative? I have a pit/lab mix named Oreo and she's super sweet.

Bill Burr recently just gave up his pitbull for adoption because his girl's having a kid and he didn't want to take chances.

It's not a dog I'd like to see walking down the street by itself. But the owners I know of have great dogs.

I have had all good experience. They have been very sweet and playful. All of them of have been dumb though.

What has your general experience been like with pitbulls? Positive or negative? I have a pit/lab mix named Oreo and she's super sweet.

Bill Burr recently just gave up his pitbull for adoption because his girl's having a kid and he didn't want to take chances.

I have a lot of experience and done a lot of research. Pits are highly trainable, smart and athletic dogs. they were uses about 120 years or more ago to watch over children. they're excellent family pets and in general get along with other dogs.

they are higher energy dogs so need to have routine, exercise and social interactions while young to keep them balanced.

the down side to all of their wonderful traits is the athletic ability and highly trainable allows GHETTO TRASH acquire, breed and fight them or walk around and try to look tough with them. treat them like shit, teach them to be aggressive to other dogs, chain them up outside, abuse them and if they're lucky they end up in shelters or euthanized because most ppl buy into the stigma that they're bad dogs. if they're bad it's because they're abused and forced into it.

we as a country still don't have laws punishable by felony, high felony to combat animal neglect and abusers despite that most of the populaires supports it.

shelters are filled with pit Bulls, if you ever adopt, please consider a pit, they are discriminated against by everyone including cities banning them .

also watch champions on netflix , it's about Michael Vicks surviving dogs and goes into detail what he put them through.

he's a guy I'd do cartwheels if he died in a car accident or ended up dead.

Some positive, some negative, mostly neutral.

I've had mostly negative encounters with pit bull owners though.

I've had nothing but good experiences but I get along well with almost all dogs. I have posted on here about friends who had a pit for five years that grew up with their daughter but bit one of her fingers off then attacked the father when he tried to pick up his daughter.

I have a lot of experience and done a lot of research. Pits are highly trainable, smart and athletic dogs. they were uses about 120 years or more ago to watch over children. they're excellent family pets and in general get along with other dogs.

they are higher energy dogs so need to have routine, exercise and social interactions while young to keep them balanced.

the down side to all of their wonderful traits is the athletic ability and highly trainable allows GHETTO TRASH acquire, breed and fight them or walk around and try to look tough with them. treat them like shit, teach them to be aggressive to other dogs, chain them up outside, abuse them and if they're lucky they end up in shelters or euthanized because most ppl buy into the stigma that they're bad dogs. if they're bad it's because they're abused and forced into it.

we as a country still don't have laws punishable by felony, high felony to combat animal neglect and abusers despite that most of the populaires supports it.

shelters are filled with pit Bulls, if you ever adopt, please consider a pit, they are discriminated against by everyone including cities banning them .

also watch champions on netflix , it's about Michael Vicks surviving dogs and goes into detail what he put them through.

he's a guy I'd do cartwheels if he died in a car accident or ended up dead.
I wish his punishment had been to be but in a cage with this pitbull
Andrei.jpg

bill burr seems like an asshole.

I have no reason to listen to these clowns that give up their animals and try to justify it.

Grew up with a GSD that bit 7 people. I would pry open his jaw push my arm down his throat and try to force it closed, or grab his tongue. Bastard never even growled at me.

Raise a dog right and he'l be your sweatiest guardian angel and a hound from hell to others.

I've only been bit by a dog once and it was a golden retriever.

He should go back to 170, no way he ever makes 155 with the IV ban. #ThanksUSADA

It's not a dog I'd like to see walking down the street by itself. But the owners I know of have great dogs.

About two years ago, I saw two larger pitbulls wandering around near a major intersection. Afraid for their safety, I called them over, and they came no problem. I went into the 7-Eleven and got them a cup of water, and they were still waiting when I got back. It was summer and really hot. They were very thirsty. They drank water, and then they were very well mannered. They knew how to sit, they were obviously very well fed and sociable to boot. They were both very sweet and playful. I called animal control to pick them up, but their owner found them before AC showed up.

Other than that, I've had nothing but positive interactions. They typically seem to be really sweet, playful dogs.

It's a shame that shit owners give them a bad name. Those cocksuckers should just get chihuahuas. At least then the little shits are harmless. I've never met a pitbull I didn't like.

I got my first apbt 22 years ago. Had several over the years. Personally never had any issues. I had to put my last female down when she was 17. I waited 2 years before getting another dog. I didn't get a pit bull. They require more time than I have at this point in my life.

Cool dogs, unfortunatly lots of disgusting shitbags train them to fight and they get a bad rap.

Shit, I didn't know Bill Burr did that. I haven't listened to his podcast for a while.

I've had good and bad experiences. I blame the owner on the bad though. Overall I really like the breed and could see myself having one someday.

Back