What has your experience been like with pitbulls? Positive or negative?

I've been around Pitbulls since I was a baby. They are wonderful dogs and it is just about how you raise them, treat them, train them and have good people around them. They have a lot of energy and need to be treated as such.

It is the pieces of shit that treat them terribly that leads to those ones being aggressive, just like any other dog breed. Unfortunately, since they are so big, strong, explosive and energetic the sick fucks who want to fight dogs or have them around just to look badass gravitate towards them.

People suck.

bullshit. it's not always the owner... what a ridiculous statement.

There's no point arguing with a dog lover because to them dogs are the most special things on the planet and can do no wrong.
Which is why so many kids get savaged by them, the owners are so swept away in this cartoon world of friendly dogs.

had a rednose for 13 years until he died. really nice dog he actually had a better temperament than the chow chow/german Sheppard I had before him.

they burglarized our neighbors home but left ours alone because we had a scary looking dog.

not saying all pitbulls are saints a friends actually bit me in my forearm dragged me on the ground and drew blood.

All Pitbulls I have met were very sweet and softies. Super affectionate. The only thing I would say is you have to walk them and exert their energy, so they don't get super hyper when you leave them at home alone.

Very positive.

My brother has one and he's the biggest baby around lol.

There's no point arguing with a dog lover because to them dogs are the most special things on the planet and can do no wrong.
Which is why so many kids get savaged by them, the owners are so swept away in this cartoon world of friendly dogs.

my god someone is angry and dull.

You are an idiot. what science says it's impossible for a pit bull to harm someone unless it's trained to?

The same science that studies brains of the dogs and history.

I'm an idiot yet you're the one making claims and statements based off some stuff you've read somewhere or a neighbor story.

that's funny......go to the gym and get your frustrations out lame.

I have a lot of experience and done a lot of research. Pits are highly trainable, smart and athletic dogs. they were uses about 120 years or more ago to watch over children. they're excellent family pets and in general get along with other dogs.

they are higher energy dogs so need to have routine, exercise and social interactions while young to keep them balanced.

the down side to all of their wonderful traits is the athletic ability and highly trainable allows GHETTO TRASH acquire, breed and fight them or walk around and try to look tough with them. treat them like shit, teach them to be aggressive to other dogs, chain them up outside, abuse them and if they're lucky they end up in shelters or euthanized because most ppl buy into the stigma that they're bad dogs. if they're bad it's because they're abused and forced into it.

we as a country still don't have laws punishable by felony, high felony to combat animal neglect and abusers despite that most of the populaires supports it.

shelters are filled with pit Bulls, if you ever adopt, please consider a pit, they are discriminated against by everyone including cities banning them .

also watch champions on netflix , it's about Michael Vicks surviving dogs and goes into detail what he put them through.

he's a guy I'd do cartwheels if he died in a car accident or ended up dead.

thats not true. Staffies protected the children, not the pit bulls.

people get staffs and pitts mixed up a lot as well as the american bulldog.

06d13d1e421660e245967947b0672925.gif

american BD

sally_ab.jpg

The same science that studies brains of the dogs and history.

I'm an idiot yet you're the one making claims and statements based off some stuff you've read somewhere or a neighbor story.

that's funny......go to the gym and get your frustrations out lame.
Soooooooo are you going to actually show some of the is scientific research claiming the impossibility of a pitbullblurring someone unless it's trained to or... do you just want to keep claiming it's out there and trolling?

Ive been around pitbulls since literally the day i was born
I got 40 years of experience with these animals
I've always owned them and a good percentage of my friends and family have owned them too
Probably known at least 100 pitbulls in my life
I've been to pitbull fights and seen and owned absolute monsters and I've had pits that are the most caring, loving affectionate cuddlebugs you've ever seen in your life
Have two pitbulls curled up sleeping on my couch at this very moment
I am a pit bull expert
Anyone that thinks theyre all ticking time bombs because thats what the news says is just as ignorant as people that think the dogs are harmless unless you train them to be killers
These dogs are capable of tremendous damage and shouldnt be owned by just anyone but they are also some of the most loyal and beautiful animals you could own if you understand them
My girl I wouldnt leave alone around children cause shes a loose cannon, she loves people and mostly tries to lick you to death but when she gets excited she can get too aggressive and has even bit me before in a moment of stress
My boy I would trust with the life of my own child, he is a pure teddy bear that wouldnt harm a fly

my god someone is angry and dull.

I'm not angry at all boy.
In fact I'm quite happy as I just had £150 worth of new movies delivered <cheer>

But you're clearly very wrong about pitbulls.

My boy I would trust with the life of my own child, he is a pure teddy bear that wouldnt harm a fly

That's what EVERY dog owner says when the dog decides to savage someone.

And it's a complete myth that every owner who's dog savages someone is some evil horrible human being.
For sure some are, but not all.

Dogs drool Cats rule is the only sensible answer.

I'm not angry at all boy.
In fact I'm quite happy as I just had £150 worth of new movies delivered <cheer>

But you're clearly very wrong about pitbulls.

nope. you have a incorrect perception, which I get but wrong

And it's a complete myth that every owner who's dog savages someone is some evil horrible human being.
I'll take my 40 years of experience over what you heard on the news

true but irresponsible parents thinks it's okay for their Lil sweet children to tease , kick harass and act inappropriately with dogs, they get bit.

Ive been around pitbulls since literally the day i was born
I got 40 years of experience with these animals
I've always owned them and a good percentage of my friends and family have owned them too
Probably known at least 100 pitbulls in my life
I've been to pitbull fights and seen and owned absolute monsters and I've had pits that are the most caring, loving affectionate cuddlebugs you've ever seen in your life
Have two pitbulls curled up sleeping on my couch at this very moment
I am a pit bull expert
Anyone that thinks theyre all ticking time bombs because thats what the news says is just as ignorant as people that think the dogs are harmless unless you train them to be killers
These dogs are capable of tremendous damage and shouldnt be owned by just anyone but they are also some of the most loyal and beautiful animals you could own if you understand them
My girl I wouldnt leave alone around children cause shes a loose cannon, she loves people and mostly tries to lick you to death but when she gets excited she can get too aggressive and has even bit me before in a moment of stress
This sounds like a pitbull expert to me.

Pitbulls are awesome just like every other dog. I did get chased by 2 pitbulls once, that was scary.

Back