What happened to the UFC's War against Piracy?

I am surprised with the quality of the streams lately. They are super HD.

This is what happens to all streamers

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

So how does fightpass work? Can I get PPV events on there?

I get what you're saying, but they got their ass handed to them.

And yeah, there's always TPB or newhosting.

They didn`t really.

Back up and running great. Like nothing happened.

Shut down on KAT site, 2 more pop up. Literally.

Hopefully they realized the people that steal it would never buy it in the first place. It's not costing them money because they wouldn't get that revenue anyway.

It's not all bad though. Those people stealing it are still fans and promote the brand.

you got some stats or doing your sherdog thing a

nd making sht up?

Well as far as UFC goes i said "UFC would no doubt know" so I dont know UFC numbers. ask them.

What i can comment is trends among cycling fans. Traditionally they got a really short end with every race being on a different damn channel, and having all sorts of proplems. And I know from friends who run streaming sites for cycling that visitor numbers have dropped massively over the last 2 years. With companies like Eurosport now doing £5 a month subscription, chromecast etc, more and more people are just going legal. Certainly in Britain, years ago unless you had Sky TV you had no option but to stream, now you can sign up to individual broadcasters very cheap to watch stuff.

So, certainly in cycling circles, know direct that visitor rates to streaming sites hugely dropped and now from speaking to people an awful lot have gone legal (and youre talking to someone who has both streamed and capped in the past)

bear in mind as well in britain, virtually every torrent site and video streaming site is now blocked by ISP's, so unless you have technical know how and can either go VPN or DNS route then people dont have access. Yes, there are plenty of people with that know-how, but just that put a hell of lot of people off.

Christ, offer an observation round here, say something, and peoples reaction is just to swear at you.. whatever happened to people being civil, talk to each other with a bit of respect.

Gotta buy them at full price.

That's a problem. I'm not paying 60 fucking dollars to watch a couple fights. I'd pay like 10 or 15 dollars to watch an HD stream from the UFC. The day they do that is the day they might get some money from me again.

That's a problem. I'm not paying 60 fucking dollars to watch a couple fights. I'd pay like 10 or 15 dollars to watch an HD stream from the UFC. The day they do that is the day they might get some money from me again.

Agree 100%

Back