What happened to the UFC's War against Piracy?

giphy.gif

they couldn't stop that anyway.

are they givin' up?

Fighting the internet is a losing battle

Dana made like $200mil. He doesn't care anymore. They got bigger fish to fry like USADA and Fighter's Untion.

what are you talking about? they caught that one guy like five years ago. i expect more arrests in the future. at least one per decade

Seems to have worked. There are no pirates in the current UFC roster.

Streamers are becoming more and more of a minority to be honest.

More and more people are actual going the legal route now if prices are reasonable.

Im guessing UFC see the fight pass subscription numbers and people are joining the service.

five years ago they said torrents would destroy the tv industry, now netflix, amazon have more subscribers than ever and the biggest torrent search site has closed its doors.

granted, there are still people using things like showbox, exodus, etc, but more and more people are paying

honestly, £5.99 a month for Fight Pass, £5 a month for BT Sport, its not even worth the hassle of trying to find a stream anymore when you can go legal for next to nowt.

The current lineup of champions could do the trick.

They're still cracking skulls on youtube and twitter. Hard for ZP to post gifs.

As for streaming, those matches tend to be on UK tv not PPV. So I guess it's not stealing per se.

Streamers are becoming more and more of a minority to be honest.

More and more people are actual going the legal route now if prices are reasonable.

Im guessing UFC see the fight pass subscription numbers and people are joining the service.

five years ago they said torrents would destroy the tv industry, now netflix, amazon have more subscribers than ever and the biggest torrent search site has closed its doors.

granted, there are still people using things like showbox, exodus, etc, but more and more people are paying

honestly, £5.99 a month for Fight Pass, £5 a month for BT Sport, its not even worth the hassle of trying to find a stream anymore when you can go legal for next to nowt.
you got some stats or doing your sherdog thing and making sht up?

I've never found a good stream. So I end up going to bars and in very rare cases I'll buy.

Back