What does your Christmas day entail?

Bailey's and coffee, present opening, White Russian, photos, family calls, White Russian, gift perusal, walk the dog, White Russian, snooze, prep for dinner, beer, beer, beer, company arrives, conversation, cooking, beer, appetizers, hang out, final cooking, wine, dinner, conversation, games or movie, pass out.

Wake up drink Egg Nog and eat Bacon and Eggs then open presents. then help parents out cook then have family over switch presents eat Turkey, mashed potatoes and Indian food and drink

Doing all the parties and get togethers the weekend before. Christmas day I will be flying out to Texas and hanging out. Then driving to New Orleans the next day.

I stay up most of the night on Christmas eve, get up really early and make breakfast for my wife and daughter. Sometimes my daughter does her stocking while I make breakfast, sometimes after we eat. Depends on if everyone wakes up before breakfast is done. Open the presents, eat late in the afternoon, sort of combining lunch and dinner, and thats the day.

Gonna knock out presents on the 23rd since I have to work Christmas Eve. And then I will probably pull a double time overtime shift Xmas day.

Eat glorious food, play new video games, more glorious food, pass out, wake and repeat.

eat giant breakfast, open presents, cry poor when asked why i didn't buy gifts, play with presents, eat ham, go to sleep.

Bailey's and coffee, present opening, White Russian, photos, family calls, White Russian, gift perusal, walk the dog, White Russian, snooze, prep for dinner, beer, beer, beer, company arrives, conversation, cooking, beer, appetizers, hang out, final cooking, wine, dinner, conversation, games or movie, pass out.

I like it.

5th line before mention of a drink. Pfft, what in the hell kind of Irishman are you ...

8am-12pm = do some random dungeons

12pm-1pm = lunch and TV time

1pm-7pm = form a group for some raiding

7pm-7:30pm = dinner and TV time

7:30-11pm = Battlegrounds and 2v2 arena

Wake up, eat some donuts, open gifts. Go back to bed. Wake up and then talk to whoever showed up. Eat dinner and hang out for a little bit. Get stoned and mess around with whatever gifts I got. Drink. Eat leftovers and then go to bed.

Do the present crap at my parents' with my daughter, possibly go eat some overpriced meal at a Chinese restaurant, then back to the parents', where no one will say 10 words to each other the rest of the day/night.

Do the present crap at my parents' with my daughter, possibly go eat some overpriced meal at a Chinese restaurant, then back to the parents', where no one will say 10 words to each other the rest of the day/night.
Fuck that, come to my place.

Wake up, eat brunch (yep), exchange presents with the fam, we all chill out with each other and enjoy our gifts, then we eat a feast, and go to bed. We're a religious family so we often have a prayer or two thrown in to bless the food or be thankful for each other's company, etc.

8am-12pm = do some random dungeons

12pm-1pm = lunch and TV time

1pm-7pm = form a group for some raiding

7pm-7:30pm = dinner and TV time

7:30-11pm = Battlegrounds and 2v2 arena

I am not quite sure what this means but I think it may mean your V-card is well protected.

coolface-trollface-trolls-faces.png

eat, play games with family, watch movies, eat again

Wake up in a ditch. Hopefully score some rocks. Wait for my friends to come to my ditch party or talk to myself.

Back