One Magic Christmas - What A Wild Disney Movie!

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So I threw this movie on today cus it was one of the few Christmas movies I’ve never heard of and thought it’d be fun to watch something different instead of the same old classics.

What a wild ride, it has the vibe of a wholesome “learn a lesson” Christmas movie and then shit just hits the fan out of no where!

Basically this lady doesn’t have the Christmas spirit because she’s caught in the rat race of life and is stressed about her family and job. So an Angel comes to help her and show her the way. But then he husband gets shot to death while trying to stop a bank robbery. Her kids get kidnapped by the murderer and he drives them into a lake. The angel saves the kids but the dad is smoked. So the daughter has to go to the North Pole and ask Santa to resurrect her dad. Santa says it’s a no go but tells the daughter if she gives her mom a letter her mom sent to Santa when she was young, her dad will come back. Daughter does it, dad is alive again. So basically the lesson is, respect Christmas unless you want a dead family

Personally I really liked the movie, pretty unique, but not at all what I expected from a G rated Disney movie.

So I threw this movie on today cus it was one of the few Christmas movies I’ve never heard of and thought it’d be fun to watch something different instead of the same old classics.

What a wild ride, it has the vibe of a wholesome “learn a lesson” Christmas movie and then shit just hits the fan out of no where!

Basically this lady doesn’t have the Christmas spirit because she’s caught in the rat race of life and is stressed about her family and job. So an Angel comes to help her and show her the way. But then he husband gets shot to death while trying to stop a bank robbery. Her kids get kidnapped by the murderer and he drives them into a lake. The angel saves the kids but the dad is smoked. So the daughter has to go to the North Pole and ask Santa to resurrect her dad. Santa says it’s a no go but tells the daughter if she gives her mom a letter her mom sent to Santa when she was young, her dad will come back. Daughter does it, dad is alive again. So basically the lesson is, respect Christmas unless you want a dead family

Personally I really liked the movie, pretty unique, but not at all what I expected from a G rated Disney movie.

With the dad from little house on the Prarie?

Back