what does Conor and his team see that sherdorks don’t?

The entire time your boy was HIDING from MMA, I was very quiet.
Check my posts during that time.
Now that the Taint sniffing army is out in force again, I pick up my post count.
lol what..

dude I had like..3 threads where we argued for like multiple pages during that time

df u talkin about son

u need to man up

there's no lack in my memory banks

The entire time your boy was HIDING from MMA, I was very quiet.
Check my posts during that time.
Now that the Taint sniffing army is out in force again, I pick up my post count.
he aint my boy either btw

Only appears to be because a legion of retards are so far off from the reality that I had to chime In and set the record straight. Not that It matters amongst the hard headed unwavering scrubs.

lol what..

dude I had like..3 threads where we argued for like multiple pages during that time

df u talkin about son

u need to man up

there's no lack in my memory banks

The only thing I am here to do is piss off Conor fans.... My posts prove this.
I was very quiet the entire time his Fanboys were in hiding. I piped up whenever he did stupid shit outside of the Cage.

Only appears to be because a legion of retards are so far off from the reality that I had to chime In and set the record straight.
You understand now.......This is the exact reason I am here. You Fanboys are fkn terrible.

I thought you were done for the night Muffin?

He’s in for a minimum of 20 million. If this thing goes airborne maybe double that.

That’s worth risking a loss.

You understand now.......This is the exact reason I am here. You Fanboys are fkn terrible.

I thought you were done for the night Muffin?

I'm sure most are.

Your definition of "fanboy" is anyone who likes Conor though.

The reality Is, under those circumstances..I'm your favourite though. lol

I'm the king between us and you know It. You don't have to admit it, but you silently know It.

Not that such a thing is an accomplishment.

unless your whole game has been an act, In which case who knows.

I'm sure most are.

Your definition of "fanboy" is anyone who likes Conor though.

The reality Is, under those circumstances..I'm your favourite though. lol

I'm the king between us and you know It. You don't have to admit it, but you silently know It.
Any Conor fan that puts as much energy into pumping Conor up, as you do, is most certainly a Fanboy.
I am a "Hater", and can admit it. You can't admit shit.
King? Ha...King of the Sack Suckers maybe.

Any Conor fan that puts as much energy into pumping Conor up, as you do, is most certainly a Fanboy.
If you actually listen to any of my breakdowns when It comes to technical analysis

I clearly acknowledge both sides.

You wouldn't know anything about "technical analysis" though

Given that you're just a "watcher"

I have no problem admitting the inconsistencies In my logic. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. In fact, i Invite it. I wish It upon myself. it's what makes me grow as a human

That said, In this case I am not wrong. I am not a fanboy. I am simply acknowledging the truth as I see It

and quite honestly, It is not far from the truth.

It's only up to you to see It.

You can reply all you want but at the end of the day you're been destroyed. Ripped apart.

There is nothing you can say to come back from this, just like every other time.

The only people you're proving otherwise to are people that have never mattered to begin with.

The irony is that I'm the anti troll - hater

I guess were polar opposites

<seedat>

only difference Is I'm winning

don't worry bro.

I broke It down simplistically for you

I know how it is with your learning disability

hopefully you can understand it

Is there a specific movement, weakness, or counter mcgregor sees in khabib?

What do you think his strategy will be? People seem to think mcgregor will be taken down at will. Is there any way that khabib struggles to take him down?

There is no way mcgregor takes this fight unless he thinks he has a decent chance of winning. He could have just fought Diaz again and retired

Spinning headkick KO? Badass

Conor has better movement than probably any of Khabib's opponents ever. He has good length with the punches...which doesn't handicap his positioning and footwork as much as, say, Barboza's kicking game. Now Khabib has insane durability, which is why he was able to take some hard strikes and close the distance against Barboza over and over. But trying to get close to Conor McGregor is different. Khabib won't just move forward all the time taking hits, esp not McGregor's hits.

because he ran out of money and has to take a fight.
Source?
would prefer Nate, but the public demands Khabib so here we are.
When has he cared about public demand? If he wanted the Nate fight over Khabib, he would have it.

It seems he's trying to reclaim a belt and also prove a point against an undefeated fighter whom everyone expects to win.

It may not be the wisest choice, but he clearly is motivated by a challenge and has balls of steel.

The only way they see Conor winning is because he only has one way to win, and he's made a career off of doing it. He has 2 rounds before he gasses, and probably even less if it turns into a grappling match.

He won't sub Khabib, he won't out-wrestle him, and he won't win a decision because he can't Khabib from taking him down over 5 rounds.

Conor can win, but only if Khabib fights with low fight IQ or too much pride. This is Khabib's fight to lose more than it is Conor's fight to win. If Khabib can fight smart, Conor doesn't have more than a punchers chance.

Khabib only has to get a takedown, and Conor won't be able to get back up. If he can manage that in the first 2 rounds, Conor won't have gas or KO power to win in round 3.

I just hope Khabib doesn't lose focus and play a stupid game to allow Conor a chance to win. The blueprint is there on how to beat Conor. But it seems like many people are too stupid/prideful to utilize it. Just pressure Conor into a clinch or get a takedown. Don't give him any space. Wear on him, make him gas his arms out and kill his cardio. Weather the storm and you'll have Conor running from you by the 3rd round with zero stamina.

If Conor is one dimensional, what is Khabib? Lmao
A lot more well rounded than Conor. Look at Khabibs wins...Good mixture of everything for wins. He is a World Champ, in Sambo, and BJJ.
Every win Conor has (besides one Rear Naked) Conor has his left...What else?

Back