what does Conor and his team see that sherdorks don’t?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there a specific movement, weakness, or counter mcgregor sees in khabib?

What do you think his strategy will be? People seem to think mcgregor will be taken down at will. Is there any way that khabib struggles to take him down?

There is no way mcgregor takes this fight unless he thinks he has a decent chance of winning. He could have just fought Diaz again and retired

Spinning headkick KO? Badass

Im sorry but if you need to be told the weaknesses in Khabib that Conor can exploit, then I dont think you have any basic knowledge of MMA.

Im sorry but if you need to be told the weaknesses in Khabib that Conor can exploit, then I dont think you have any basic knowledge of MMA.

His standup is shit, derppppp

Probably nothing

It took Conor two fights just to realize one of the keys to beating Diaz was leg kicks. Most of us Sherdorks were saying that going into the first fight.

I dont think Conor thinks too strategically like that. He just wants to get paid and thinks he can starch anyone. At least that's my opinion. He prob thinks that the fight starts standing, and he'll hit Khabib with punches that Khabib doesnt see coming, just like he does with basically all his opponents. I'm favoring Conor for that reason, personally.

I think people see the holes in Khabib's striking and the way he keeps his chin up. Conor should be able to find Khabib's chin at least a few times. He probably also plans to relax and not tire himself out during the grappling exchanges, hoping that he keeps his strikes crisp while Khabib tires. If there is a lot of grappling invovled before Khabib is badly hurt, then it's prob not a good night for Conor.

What do you think his strategy will be? People seem to think mcgregor will be taken down at will. Is there any way that khabib struggles to take him down?

There is no way mcgregor takes this fight unless he thinks he has a decent chance of winning. He could have just fought Diaz again and retired

conor has to act tough I mean he did say 49-1 all the time and how that turn out.

this

but that's most of sherdog

most people here don't train or have never trained

Extra zeros on their paycheck

He is going to brimage him.

Most fighters think they have "a decent chance of winning" any fight. It's pretty much a job requirement. Conor may lack a number of virtues, but self-belief isn't one of them. And I think you're underestimating the allure of the title. It seems to me Conor loves titles about as much as he loves money.

Knowing Conor they are probably analyzing all the ways Khabib closes the distance, takes people down, how he reacts to certain strikes, his tendencies when he strikes etc, and coming out with counters for everything he does.

Conor has one of the best fight IQs in the game, the question is, will he be able to execute his game plan with the pressure Khabib brings? everyone seems to go in panic mode as soon as they feel Khabibi strength.

this

but that's most of sherdog

most people here don't train or have never trained
Pffft.......

NdGT-We-got-a-badass-over-here.gif

Knowing Conor they are probably analyzing all the ways Khabib closes the distance, takes people down, how he reacts to certain strikes, his tendencies when he strikes etc, and coming out with counters for everything he does.

Conor has one of the best fight IQs in the game, the question is, will he be able to execute his game plan with the pressure Khabib brings? everyone seems to go in panic mode as soon as they feel Khabibi strength.
They also have a confused, and worried look on their face...

I wonder what MJ thought listening to Khabib talking to him while laying a beatdown? I hope there is good audio recording for their fight, the trash talk would be glorious.

Pffft.......

NdGT-We-got-a-badass-over-here.gif
implying that most of sherdog are untrained fans which plays a massive factor In their poor analysis doesn't make me a badass

I could care less

It's definitely the truth though. There is a clear distinction from what I see for example and what you do and there's a reason for that. Well, many reasons..but that's definitely a big one

Conor strikes + kabob wrestles

Both have a solid chance. Seen it a million times and enjoy it over and over again. Can’t wait for this one!

Conor wouldn't take it if he didn't think he could win a hard fought decision if he had to, and he could.

implying that most of sherdog are untrained fans which plays a massive factor In their poor analysis doesn't make me a badass

I could care less

It's definitely the truth though. There is a clear distinction from what I see for example and what you do and there's a reason for that. Well, many reasons..but that's definitely a big one
I know, you "train" and are a "Martial artist". You can also "End someones life with one punch".

Oh I know...... you think this guy is a technical Master......The training involved must be insane.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

While I'm certainly not going to say that Conor's fight IQ sucks, it's not "one of the best in the game". You don't sprint when you are running a marathon, in back to back fights. This is basically the only times in his fight career where he's faced some adversity, and his fight IQ was absolute shit. Your fight iq is how you adapt to your opponent. It's not the same as technical game planning.

because he ran out of money and has to take a fight. Would prefer Nate, but the public demands Khabib so here we are.

I know, you "train" and are a "Martial artist". You can also "End someones life with one punch".

Oh I know...... you think this guy is a technical Master......The training involved must be insane.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
In terms of MMA? absolutely. Best boxer we've seen in MMA thus far and one of the best overall strikers. This isn't really disputable. Whether you like him or not.

Floyd is also one of the greatest boxers of all time. He's been one of my biggest Inspirations In boxing for almost 12 years. It's sort of funny when I see MMA fans who watched their first boxing fight ever try to comment on It.. lol

Back