what does Conor and his team see that sherdorks don’t?

Conor gets to hang out and train with guys like Artem Lobov and Dillion Danis… we just look like Sage and pack like Luke. :eek:

because I have some semblance of Intelligence that makes me a nerd? It's about being multi faceted kid, something you'd know nothing about In your small life.

lmao

I've had a bunch of pankration fights early on. Nothing major. Sparring. Could've went far further, along with a few others within my circle actually. At the end of the day It's about priorities though. At the end of the day you have to draw the line, higher aspirations and goals In life must come first.
Like I said, smug. It makes sense now. You have just not acted smug in front of the wrong person yet.
You actually seem like a bit of a pussy to be honest.

Conor badly triggers the "sherdorks"; They're not objectively analyzing shit, ...they've picked Conor to lose pretty much every fight since Siver. Most sherdog predictions are wishful thinking. Both guys are essentially overrated, both have weaknesses, only Conor's weaknesses have been exploited thus far, but Khabib certainly has them.

It's an interesting fight.

Is there a specific movement, weakness, or counter mcgregor sees in khabib?

What do you think his strategy will be? People seem to think mcgregor will be taken down at will. Is there any way that khabib struggles to take him down?

There is no way mcgregor takes this fight unless he thinks he has a decent chance of winning. He could have just fought Diaz again and retired

Spinning headkick KO? Badass

First off, I disagree that McGregor would avoid this fight if he though he couldn’t win. McG doesn’t seem to have that mentality. He never turned down last minute fights, was flirting with the idea of fighting guys like Lawler at 170 when Lawler was champ, and fought the best boxer in the world under the rules of boxing. Even if he thinks he can’t beat Khabib, I think he would still want to fight him for money, accolades, the love of the sport, a personal challenge, to stay relevant with his fans and sponsors, and for any personal reasons involving the Artem situation.

However I do think that he thinks he can win this fight. I think he sees it playing out the same way the Mendes fight did, with Conor dealing with the grappling the first couple of rounds and then getting the ko. He probably acknowledges that Khabib is a bigger and better grappler than Mendes, but he sees himself as a bigger and better version as well. He has worked to improve his cardio after Diaz 1, he worked on improving his grappling defense for both Diaz 2 and Alvarez, and he fights better and is in better shape at 155 than either 145 or 170. I think looking at the AI fight gives him even more confidence. After the first two rounds Khabib wasn’t stringing takedowns, and his striking looked abysmal.

Like I said, smug. It makes sense now. You have just not acted smug in front of the wrong person yet.
I'm sure you would know such a thing, keyboard In hand.

I'm sure I have a multitude of times, I can assure you.

At the end of the day this is an MMA forum though. If your analysis Is shit, expect to be called out on It. If you have respectable analysis, expect cordiality and a certain level of respect.

I don't know you In real life my friend so I cant comment on such things but when It comes to MMA, you don't know shit.

and that's where the story ends

Im sorry but if you need to be told the weaknesses in Khabib that Conor can exploit, then I dont think you have any basic knowledge of MMA.
I'm sorry, but if you think you know better than every coach of every fighter Khabib has faced, you are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

No, I'm talking about fight IQ. You're talking about game planning for some odd reason. All game planning basically is, is enhancing your fight IQ for specific opponents or situation. You don't just magically learn a scenario, it was taught. Maybe not for that particular fight, but it's been taught.

Please illustrate how Conor demonstrated "the best fight IQ in the business" in the Diaz fights.

I'm also sure that anyone who has some speaking or writing ability with some level of Intelligence, you probably think they're a pussy.

What an unfortunate way to see the world

It actually makes sense how you're such a big Conor hater now. You exude insecurity

Is there a specific movement, weakness, or counter mcgregor sees in khabib?

What do you think his strategy will be? People seem to think mcgregor will be taken down at will. Is there any way that khabib struggles to take him down?

There is no way mcgregor takes this fight unless he thinks he has a decent chance of winning. He could have just fought Diaz again and retired

Spinning headkick KO? Badass
Stating the obvious conor is a better striker then khabib.

With that being established posting and framing will be the primary TDD weapon conor will use as it sets up the striking better then sprawling and fighting for a underhook does(a system which is outdated imo).

Please illustrate how Conor demonstrated "the best fight IQ in the business" in the Diaz fights.

Did I say he had the best fight IQ? I specifically said Cruz did. I said he has one of the best fight IQs, because he does. He took rounds off the smartest boxer ever in his own sport. You're looking like a fool. The guy beat the hell out of Diaz and gassed, and came back and won a second fight less than 6 months later. You don't think he made adjustments in the fight? He made adjustments the entire fight. No round in that fight was the same.

I'm sorry, but if you think you know better than every coach of every fighter Khabib has faced, you are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

What does that have to do with anything? A fighters ability to beat Khabib or not is not indicative of good or bad coaching.

He is going to brimage him.

I agree.

9445972_orig.gif

That upper cut is going to be money against Khabib rushing in.

I'm sure you would know such a thing, keyboard In hand.

I'm sure I have a multitude of times, I can assure you.

At the end of the day this is an MMA forum though. If your analysis Is shit, expect to be called out on It. If you have respectable analysis, expect cordiality and a certain level of respect.

I don't know you In real life my friend so I cant comment on such things but when It comes to MMA, you don't know shit.

and that's where the story ends
Says you? Just because I chose to join this site, to bug Conor Fanboys like yourself (Check my post count on Conor), does not mean I don't know MMA. I know plenty you Dork.

Did I say he had the best fight IQ? I specifically said Cruz did. I said he has one of the best fight IQs, because he does. He took rounds off the smartest boxer ever in his own sport. You're looking like a fool. The guy beat the hell out of Diaz and gassed, and came back and won a second fight less than 6 months later. You don't think he made adjustments in the fight? He made adjustments the entire fight. No round in that fight was the same.

>Gassing, or not, is part of your fight iq - it's how you adapt to your opponent. He didn't adapt to Diaz and lost by doing the same thing over and over again.
>Second fight was more of the same, he turned his back for almost a full minute to catch his breath. He won a close split decision using largely the same gameplan as the first fight. That's not "one of the best fight IQs in the UFC".

No need to get so defensive. Just because I can recognize that Conor is not perfect, doesn't mean I don't think he is an excellent fighter, however it's all or nothing with you guys. It's like talking to a fuckin 12yo girl who is infatuated with Justin Bieber or something.

Says you? Just because I chose to join this site, to bug Conor Fanboys like yourself (Check my post count on Conor), does not mean I don't know MMA. I know plenty you Dork.
Based on what I've seen, you don't.

You only think you do.

You prob wont ever believe me on this but at the end of the day, real recognize real. That's all It really comes down to. If you actually knew me In real life, perhaps you would understand.

I'm not the type to put these people on a pedestal, respect, credit where It's due, absolutely though. I don't think you have any ability to draw that line though. You're an extremist.

It's going to be the MMA equivalent of Pacquiao vs Margarito. Slick, hard hitting southpaw vs a right handed plodder.

>Gassing, or not, is part of your fight iq - it's how you adapt to your opponent. He didn't adapt to Diaz and lost by doing the same thing over and over again.
>Second fight was more of the same, he turned his back for almost a full minute to catch his breath. He won a close split decision using largely the same gameplan as the first fight. That's not "one of the best fight IQs in the UFC".

No need to get so defensive. Just because I can recognize that Conor is not perfect, doesn't mean I don't think he is an excellent fighter, however it's all or nothing with you guys. It's like talking to a fuckin 12yo girl who is infatuated with Justin Bieber or something.

You have something against Justin Bieber too? lmao, you just seem to be jealous of successful people and are incapable of thinking properly as a result.

That can be the only explanation for thinking he did the same thing in the second fight as the first fight. Did you not see him gas and get swarmed in that fight after dominating it even more than the first one or are you just stupid? I'd say both!

Your inability to see the adjustments doesn't mean they arent there. It just means your own fight IQ is poor. lmao

I'm also sure that anyone who has some speaking or writing ability with some level of Intelligence, you probably think they're a pussy.

What an unfortunate way to see the world

It actually makes sense how you're such a big Conor hater now. You exude insecurity

Insecurity you say? Nah that's for your Hero :
IpmKtR2.gif

TemptingLikelyBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

It actually makes sense how you're such a big Conor Fanboy now.
You're both Jock Dorks.

Back