what does Conor and his team see that sherdorks don’t?

It's not really a personal thing for me, it's a lot to do with Dana/UFC as well, Conor. It has a lot to do with special treatment, and self entitlement. Partially, the fact the UFC used to be a little credible, and used to operate the way most all Combat Sports do, through rankings and contender-ship. Then the "Conor era" came, and the UFC switched to loudmouthed Goofs getting title shots without earning them.

Letting new Champs deny a Champ that reigned for a decade, a re-match. Allowing him to hold divisions hostage while he stroked his ego and do side ventures out of the sport, only to hold other fighters up from succeeding. He cherry picked every fight he has had in the UFC, and refused on all fronts to defend, when healthy.

He never fought for two fkn years, and Dana lets him hold the belt for his brand. Not to mention the Boss, strips any other Champ for doing shit a quarter as bad as what Conor did. Healthy, I might add.
Dana knew he was constructing a Champ for the casuals and WWE fans to glamour over. The fact Dana let him hold the 45 strap just so they can say "Champ, Champ" was bullshit. That belt should have been forfeited if he was to get the 55 title shot (which was a huge gift to begin with).

Of all the fighters they choose to build up, they used a fkn Diva, instead of a Destroyer. Basically they used a Welfair Bum to build into an Icon for casuals to act hard through. After everything that Clown has had given to him, he pulls bullshit to actually digress quality MMA. To me, he is everything shitty that has happened to MMA, who could give two shits about the sport of MMA itself.

I guess I just miss the GSP era, where men were men, not Deva's, and only turned down a title defense if they were hurt. Just because Conor brings in cash and a shit tonne of Retard fans, does not mean he is helping the legitimacy the Fertittas, and organizations like Pride and Strikeforce earned through years of LEGIT operation.

I would honestly feel different if he would have defended after the Jose' fight, until now. And acted like many of the true goats who paved the way for this Jock Douche' to be successful. Not like a self untitled little bitch, who refuses to respect the sport and fighters that made him rich.

He is far better suited for WWE, than fighting and acting like an MMA Champ.

Alright bro.

I used to hate Conor too for similar reasons.

But I watched some of his videos from behind the scenes and he seemed like a decent dude.

He knew to make the money he wanted he had to play a role. I don’t think even he imagined it would blow up as much as it did.

To call Conor a duck is pure nonsense, however. A much bigger cardio freak like Nate was literally one of worst possible matchups for him, and he took it on late notice.

He’s fought literally the best guys he could. He literally just makes beating Legends look easy.

And to call him a duck then turn around and say you like Floyd is laughable. Floyd is hard to like cause he lacked balls and never put himself at risk. Conor does the exact opposite.

Back