What do you think happens when you drink 28 cans of Red Bull every day?

there was a point where I was downing 1L a day between classes and work (2 cans) and I thought that was horrible.

7L? Jesus.

it used to be an irregular thing for me to drink one of those tall cans of monsters before pulling an all nighter. that shit alone made me feel wrong. i don't get how one can function on so much crap. i'd hate to imagine the crazy withdrawals if she doesn't get her < hourly can of redbull. come to think of the rate she has to drink them, how does she even sleep? wtf

quinton-rampage-arrested.jpg

Lol

Doubt anything like this would happen if it was the zero calorie version. You consume 3000+ calories of any sugary snack (twinkies, soda, etc) you're going to have major health problems doing this daily.

I drink black coffee every day, but on the occasion that I do consume an energy drink, it's the zero cal version.

Holy fuck. I wouldnt want to try drinking half that in one day.

If I drink too much caffeine I get the weirdest dreams and nightmares.

If I did this I think it would be like acid.

The quantity of caffeine isn't lethal - 2240mg in total, assuming 80mg of caffeine per can.

Don't get me wrong, that's certainly not a healthy amount, but I know guys (normally truckers or guys who do rotating night shifts), that pop caffeine pills like candy, and those are 200mcg per pill.

I would argue that the sugar is probably way worse for her health.

I drink about 5 a week. I drink the zero calorie version.

The zero calorie version is probably worse than the normal stuff. What the fuck are they putting in there for it to have no calories?

I'm amazed she didn't drop dead of a heart attack within a week

The quantity of caffeine isn't lethal - 2240mg in total, assuming 80mg of caffeine per can.

Don't get me wrong, that's certainly not a healthy amount, but I know guys (normally truckers or guys who do rotating night shifts), that pop caffeine pills like candy, and those are 200mcg per pill.

I would argue that the sugar is probably way worse for her health.

Yeah the sugar and obesity is going to cause her organs to shut down and is one of the biggest causes of blindness. Aspartame and caffeine aren't going to do that, but massive amounts of sugar daily would definitely do that. She should just drink coffee and she would have been fine.

The zero calorie version is probably worse than the normal stuff. What the fuck are they putting in there for it to have no calories?

Aspartame. I don't think it's worse than sugar. Also, I have pretty much cut sugar out of my diet. Sugar is fucking terrible.

I don't know everything they put in there, but the Aspartame that's in there is not bad for you at all. Massive amounts of sugar on the other hand can screw you up.

Never drank a single energy drink of any kind, regular soda is the only kind of caffeine that is necessary. Anything more then that is just over kill.

Used to like red bull alot. But lately if I drink one, I'll get this real nasty tweeky rush, that I don't get from coffee or soda. It's enough for me to not drink it.

Back