What do you think happens when you drink 28 cans of Red Bull every day?

I recall drinking two cans of monster energy (they would hand it out for free outside the student union) to stay up all night during finals in college. I felt gross, like the underside of my skin was really dirty. i can't imagine the physical discomfort that would come from drinking 7 times that amount.

I think, as a rule, consuming 28 of anything is a bad idea. Maybe like potato chips or m&ms once in a while won't do much harm, but even then you wouldn't want to do it every day. The obvious exception is chicken wings, you can eat 28 every day and be fine, but that's a serious outlier.

Never understood the energy drink thing.

I've drunk it, of course.

Just drink strong, good-quality coffee or take uppers - coke, speed, whatever, anything will do and will definitely give you more energy and enthusiasm than fucking Red Bull does. Red Bull or similar has never suddenly brought me to life when I needed it.

Never understood the energy drink thing.

I've drunk it, of course.

Just drink strong, good-quality coffee or take uppers - coke, speed, whatever, anything will do and will definitely give you more energy and enthusiasm than fucking Red Bull does. Red Bull or similar has never suddenly brought me to life when I needed it.

In a regular sized can you only get 80mg of caffeine. That isnt shit. Plus, if you order it at a bar, you hardly ever get the whole can.

Coffee is fine but it makes me shit, sweat, and have bad after taste. Caffeine pills are what I use. Id rather drink a monster or rockstar. Theyre cheaper and taste better.

Diabetes is a -900 favorite, i would imagine

Jesus Christ this chicks tolerance for stimulants is off the charts. Charlie Sheen has met his match.

How the eff could she even sleep? After a night of Jaeger bombs I can't get a wink, and wake up hung over as hell but full of energy. I imagine a regular person would either have a heart attack after the 10th can, or be able to run a small city on a hamster wheel generator. Crazy stuff.

It seems like dumb people are drawn to cigarettes and energy drinks. I kind of get cigarettes. But what is the deal with red bull and monster. I've known people who just pound them away every day. They don't even taste good.

Only a matter of time before someone posts that video of a guy with flailed chest from broken ribs and trys to say it's from 22 cans of red bull because they saw it on Facebook and are gullible idiots.

I used to drink 5-7 a day during block week (week before exams). But I was literally studying 15 hours a day. I also drink a can before a bike ride and during. This bitch is crazy though.

I assume that she gets no sleep and is drinking most of that stuff while on the toilet.:)

Photos in this thread showed the special edition destiny red bull only found at 7 eleven.

I drink about 5 a week. I drink the zero calorie version.

I expected testicular prolapse.
But I didn't expect it to be a woman who did this... although her ovaries and nipples probably would probably display scarring consistent with prolapse if examined.

i'm afraid that i'm curious how testicles would prolapse... will not google

Back