What do you think happens when you drink 28 cans of Red Bull every day?

Why? Why is it bad?

"One of the major critiques of energy drinks is that not all are well-regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. That means energy drink companies can market their products as dietary supplements and forgo a nutrition facts label, leaving consumers to wonder whether what they see is what they get

"Between 2007 and 2011, emergency room visits involving energy drinks doubled to more than 20,000, according to a report from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration."

"Pennsylvania, saw a couple patients with the usual symptoms – chest pain, irregular heartbeat​ and, in one case, cardiac arrest – but without the usual causes....“We [dug] down more in the history and found that those patients were consuming energy drinks every day,” Ali says".

"..They found that most cases involved heart abnormalities like irregular heartbeat, while some documented neurological problems like seizures"

http://health.usnews.com/health-new.../2015/01/16/are-energy-drinks-really-that-bad

I assume you get great big giant dragon wings and breathe some kind of sugar-fire onto the fool Irish peasants below

Darwin. Fuck her. She can date this guy...

zfQ4C1H.gif

Is that real? Did he die? Most amazing Gif I've seen in a long fukkkin time

Apparently you put on massive weight, which leads to your brain swelling and eventually you lose your eye sight, as experienced by the lady in the article below.

The customer is always right, folks.

But when it comes to the somewhat popular carbonated beverage known as Red Bull, Lena Lupari isn't just a customer; she's an entire market unto herself. The twenty-six year old resident of Newtonabbey, Northern Ireland has taken brand loyalty into the ionosphere-- her daily regimen involved slamming seven whole liters of the weaponized fizz.

Beat that, Garden State Ultras!

THIS IS WHAT COMMITMENT LOOKS LIKE

That's three thousand calories' worth of sweetened chemicals every day, along with an annual tab of $9,000. Nine thousand dollars per year on Red Bull, so much that (1) she gained an abnormal amount of weight, (2) her brain began to swell and put pressure on her skull ("idiopathic intracranial hypertension"), and (3) she started to go blind.

http://www.hudsonriverblue.com/2015/8/5/9100615/drank-28-cans-of-red-bull-every-day-you-wont-believe-what-happened-next-nycfc-rbny

red.jpg

I feel bad for this person, but come on man. You ever heard of something called common sense?

But did it giver her wings?

LMAO! So much for the "macho" part.

lol, I'm actually Irish, too.

Back on topic:

http://biologicalconclusions.com/blogs/2012/11/25/just-say-no-to-red-bull-monster-and-rock-star

I wonder if she'd have been better off just getting hammered drunk every day like a good Irish person. I've hung out with my fair share of recovering alcoholics and none of them went blind, but some of them drank up to a 40oz or even one said they drank a 60oz per day for months on end.

I stop and get gas at a local station, the cashier says a lady stops every evening, she buys 2 redlines and a 12 pack. (beer obviously) She drinks the redline followed by the 12 pack by herself every night and then drinks the other redline on her way to work the next day.

Redline are meant to be 4 servings per bottle, they are the steroid of energy drinks.

Back