What do you guys think about this top 10 list of all time

You should of figured there was going to be a lot of hate pertaining to this list based off of GSP being number 1....
I agree GSP should be number 1, but we shouldn't exclude Silva and Jones from the list, seeing as there is a good chance(especially in the case of Silva) that their opponents were juiced also, however it should still effect their rankings and put them below fighters who were clean, or atleast never proven to be dirty (GSP, Fedor, Mighty Mouse, Aldo).

Fedor should be higher. But GSP goat, so I approve.

Too many convicted drug cheats. Silva / Jones = Armstrong / Bonds. Records and accomplishments erased due to the fact they cheated.
and the guys never subject to testing or random year-round testing are all in the clear. no pun.

All listings and ranks will obviously be subjective to the viewers experience of MMA/NHB. Arguing over who "should be where" is pointless. My top 10 will be no better than anyone else's, and that is understandable. The fact is you shouldnt be arguing over who's list is better but instead you should be understanding of one's inexperience-experience this way you will have an understanding of each others opinion.

You can swap GSP and Jones depending if you account for doping or not. Remaining of the list is solid, except Randy.... he should be lower on the list.
However, some spot on that list will be replaced soon. Guys like Style Bender, Usman and Cejudo are on the rise. Conor migh also deserve a spot if he can stay away from white powder.

The only thing I have issues with is Randy being anywhere near that list. Aside from that, it's fine. Might as well put BJ Penn up there too.
This. A case could be made for Chuck, Wandy, Hendo, Rampage, Shogun...I'sure I'm leaving some out.

Not bad. My biggest struggle is how could anybodyyyyyy make a top 10 list without Royce Gracie? He is a must have on any ATG list

Randy belongs no place near a top 10 list.

Khabib's resume in terms of top wins is still a work in progress compared to the uppermost tier of guys.

Mighty Mouse absolutely belongs.

I would also argue for Matt Hughes and Big Nog. DC might be another guy to potentially take out, as it could be argued that he didn't accomplish as much in volume as Hughes or Nog. Skill-for-skill he's amazing, but he started MMA late and thus lost a lot of years to accumulate value.

Hughes defended the WW belt tons (7x I think), and Nog was *the* greatest HW in history until Fedor came of age...and he still has the most top HW wins in history (despite losing to Fedor twice).

2 and 3 are drug cheats.

How the fuck do they make the list?

CM Punk is ranked higher than they are, on the basis that he's not a a dirty roiding cheater.
What a fucking joke.
2 aNd 3 aRe dRuG ChEaTs

2 and 3 don't have a win that wasn't changed to a NC on their records where they were found to have shit in their system. If you want to go by the assumption that because there was dirty urine once, it means that they've been juicing their whole careers, then throw the record books out, because there's no way of knowing who was or wasn't pre-USADA. The fact remains that talent-wise Jon and prime Silva are at the top of the list. You can hate a fighter for a sketchy history regarding peds, but to immediately discount any talent or achievement they have is retarded. Plenty of fighters use or have used peds, either intentionally or unintentionally, and the overwhelming majority of them don't achieve shit in their careers.

List looks fine to me. Ofc people will always complain why their favourite fighter isnt higher bla bla bla. The only thing i kinda disagree is Khabib and Randy, but i see where they are coming from.

2 and 3 are drug cheats.

How the fuck do they make the list?

CM Punk is ranked higher than they are, on the basis that he's not a a dirty roiding cheater.

What a fucking joke.

Imagine being this naive lol.

2 aNd 3 aRe dRuG ChEaTs

2 and 3 don't have a win that wasn't changed to a NC on their records where they were found to have shit in their system. If you want to go by the assumption that because there was dirty urine once, it means that they've been juicing their whole careers, then throw the record books out, because there's no way of knowing who was or wasn't pre-USADA. The fact remains that talent-wise Jon and prime Silva are at the top of the list. You can hate a fighter for a sketchy history regarding peds, but to immediately discount any talent or achievement they have is retarded. Plenty of fighters use or have used peds, either intentionally or unintentionally, and the overwhelming majority of them don't achieve shit in their careers.

Once ?

hGyLS9X.png

Remind me again how many times Anderoid and the Pulse Master have failed tests again ?

Throw the pre USADA record book out then, not every fighter cheated like they did, so some of their wins might have been losses had their opponent been roiding too.

We will never know how talented they are, and piss on their drug induced "achievements" because they weren't done clean.

Anderoid, Hendricks, and others are a prime example of what happens to someone's "skill" once USADA showed up.

"Herp Derp plenty of fighters used peds"....got a list of confirmed names? Or just spouting retardation to try and seem right ?

I've seen worse

Fedor only won fights when referee was wearing earpiece and in his first real fight he was knocked out cold by MW Dan Henderson, then brutalized by gate keeper Big Foot and then nearly killed against outside top 100 Maldonado. Putting him in same list with UFC legends is an absolute disgrace

The divisional GOAT of each weight class should be on this list. After that, its just how you want to list them. The last 3 are tough

GSP
Anderson
Fedor
Jones
Aldo
Mighty Mouse
Khabib
Liddel
Big Nog
Cro Cop

Back