Silva
Aldo
Dc
Mm
Cruz
Hendo
Hughes/penn

Clowns saying volk and Izzy, casuals.

Not a bad list actually -- I think I'd take Khabib out for now and place Royce Gracie in there. There will never be a top 10 list that's subjective that all people agree on.

and the guys never subject to testing or random year-round testing are all in the clear. no pun.

Regardless of the status of fighter pre-USADA, the fighters that have been caught are proven cheaters. You can argue that because there was no testing during the pre USADA era that all where on a level playing field.

Post USADA, cheaters cannot be in GOAT conversations or be on any All Time Great lists. If you lost a foot race to a guy that took a short cut did he beat you? Of course not, he cheated. Same for all fighters that have tested positive for PEDS.

1 - Fedor
2 - GSP / Silva (a case can be made for one or the other)
3 - GSP / Silva (a case can be made for one or the other)

Our best fighter tapped to strikes? The rest of the universe is laughing.

Good list except Couture is far, far away from a top 10 ranking. Kind of difficult to add more fighters to that list though, I mean Hendo has a great career but I have a hard time ranking him since he has plenty of losses during his prime and never defended a belt (didn’t Pride fold after he beat Wand?). B.J. should perhaps be at around #10 instead of Couture.

Not ranking a fighter because they lost and/or continued fighting for way too long is a stupid argument.

Take the 2 guys off that need dick pills to fight and the guy that retires every fight to get out of the USADA list and it's better. How the hell is Khabib 8. Dudes never lost!

Here’s a list based on who beat who and how they did it. Completely skill and talent based list:

1 Jones
2 GSP
3 Anderson
4 DJ
5 Khabib
6 DC
7 Stipe
8 Conor
9 Fedor
10 Cejudo

Israel, Usman, Ferguson and Volkanovski are all 1-2 fights away from making top 10 too

Randy Couture is in the bottom half of the top ten if not out of the top ten entirely for both weight classes he competed in. WTF with him being top ten overall?

But, but.... gifted championship bouts at 2 weight classes. GTFO!!

Back