What do Brazilians yell during fights?

Boa comment is probably correct...won't bother to check. All I know is it's super annoying when they yell it even after a whiffed head kick.

it's annoying to you? does it interrupt your conversation with your tapout bros or something? it's annoying to you because it's not in english? how could anyone be annoyed by teammates cheering on there fighter.

who is usually screaming "BOA" are former fighters or coaches of Chute Boxe

This. Also "hEEEEEEEeeey"

EDIT: Oh nevermind this guy already said it.

booooaaa

means nice or good oneeee

EEEEEEEEEEEEY = chute boxe annoying coaches probably trying to influence judges that the delected crappy leg kick was a meaningfull strike

I don't understand why it's wrong for Americans to chant USA when an American is facing someone that isn't but it isn't messed up when Brazilians are chanting actually obscene things when a Brazilian is fighting an American.

Even fucking Chael Sonnen says he admires the Brazilian people for going absolutely nuts for their own people. Meanwhile the few Americans who do chant USA are ridiculed?

It's because America alienates other countries by invading them for oil if you really must know so on the world stage everyone hates Americans. So much so that people have gone to the lengths of flying planes into their skyscrapers.

I'm Canadian and they scewed us out of billions with the lumber/NAFTA thing for example. Anytime you do business with America they play by their own rules.

I personally like Americans as people. I just hate their politicians that are bought by corporations that make them look like shit as a whole.

I personally like Americans as people. I just hate their politicians that are bought by corporations that make them look like shit as a whole.

Exactly. It's sad that many see America as those assholes and I feel bad for those people.

I love my country, not my government. You can love your country and dislike your government

"boa" = nice
"isso" = that's it

"U gonna die" chants do not come from the movie "tropa de elite". They come from soccer. They were directed to the other team's supporters or, mainly, to the referee when he made what was considered a bad call/robbery.

Dark humor fact: During a Flamengo vs Vasco game in 2010, Vasco's coach had a stroke. While the ambulance entered the field to remove him and take him to the hospital, the Flamengo crowd actually started yelling "u gonna die". He nearly died but is almost fully recovered now.

the loudest chant in brazilian events you can hear are insults to the main Globo TV commentator Galv

Back