What do Brazilians yell during fights?

Boa is right. Also "porra", read poha as in hoyce and handy. It's kind of like "damn!" in a good way

Boa

Porra

caralho

ai se eu te pego

These are the most talked lol

apparently the crowd chants "you're gonna die" at foreign fighters during fights in brazil. true story.

If I am not mistaken, that's a mantra that came from a film that was very popular in Brazil ("tropa de elite").

But you should know better than to think they really mean what they are saying.

if anything Brazilians are one of the most peaceful countries on the planet.

Boa is right. Also "porra", read poha as in hoyce and handy. It's kind of like "damn!" in a good way

porra is actually a dirty commom slang for cum... but it can be used in a good light. kinda like fuck goes for fucking good, fucking bad, fucking neutral, fucking fuck etc.

booooaaa

means nice or good oneeee

EEEEEEEEEEEEY = chute boxe annoying coaches probably trying to influence judges that the delected crappy leg kick was a meaningfull strike

true

In traditional muay thai they usually scream eeeey when after a power strike.

Much rather here that than USA chants.

I don't understand why it's wrong for Americans to chant USA when an American is facing someone that isn't but it isn't messed up when Brazilians are chanting actually obscene things when a Brazilian is fighting an American.

Even fucking Chael Sonnen says he admires the Brazilian people for going absolutely nuts for their own people. Meanwhile the few Americans who do chant USA are ridiculed?

'Boa' is what you're talking about, as previously stated.

On a related note, does anyone know what the classic Chute Boxe chant is/what it means? I remember hearing it a lot in Pride fights from the corners/other Chute Boxe people in the audience, I think usually after a fighter won a fight. It isn't just one word, it's several and includes the words 'Chute Boxe' in it.

Brazilians - Boa

Dutch - Ay, Ush

Notice the that the thread is "What do Brazilians yell during a fight" and not corner or coaches.

...but then you actually read the thread and it becomes pretty clear TS means Brazilian cornermen. Or do you quit reading when the bold letters stop?

we get to bone really hot cick even though were we look like gorillas.

Im speaking of the fighter and not the all the males of their country.

porra is actually a dirty commom slang for cum... but it can be used in a good light. kinda like fuck goes for fucking good, fucking bad, fucking neutral, fucking fuck etc.

Easy Dana.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back