What do American's truly think about Canadians?

Once upon a time I loved Canada. After 911 Canada sent a few troops to Afghanistan. We accidentally killed, I believe, six Canadians in a friendly fire incident. Canada went nuts. They were the first Canadian combat deaths since WWII. They lose 6 guys and they mutiny. Screw Canada - we covered them in the Cold War and they have zero gratitude.

Canadian soldiers were killed in Korea and Bosnia after WW2. The incident you mention took place in 2002 and Canadian troops remained in Afghanistan until 2011, hardly a mutiny. Also, the pilots that dropped the bombs on those troops were under the influence of amphetamines.

Pretty much what happened was the same angry response America would have given Canadians should it have been a Canadian pilot that killed 4 American soldiers.

Homeland of GSP and the French Canadian accent, peaceful non warring people. It's funny how it goes down the continent Canada peace, USA sometimes peaceful, Mexico drug wars. :icon_chee

These guys are soft nowadays. He would spend so much time in the box in today's candy ass NHL.

It's true , he was a vicious nasty ruthless man and I couldn't have more respect for him .
In today's NHL every shift he would get a roughing minor

truly, i wonder why they care so much about america. besides that it could be summed up by complete indifference.

In regards to our politeness? Beer? General awesomeness?

I imagine that Canada is a lot like the midwest US, but colder. Sadly canadian beer and liquor suck ass (excluding Unibroue beers).

Any country that produced Rush and William Shatner can't be all bad!

Once upon a time I loved Canada. After 911 Canada sent a few troops to Afghanistan. We accidentally killed, I believe, six Canadians in a friendly fire incident. Canada went nuts. They were the first Canadian combat deaths since WWII. They lose 6 guys and they mutiny. Screw Canada - we covered them in the Cold War and they have zero gratitude.
Yep, fuck them and the premium they place on human life.

As a Canadian I feel obligated to respond , Canadians think of Americans as our brothers and sisters and when something bad happens in the U.S we hurt as bad as if it happend to us .

if this is true, being that the thread requires truth, then i apologize for not giving a shit about canada.

from what i gather, you guys just bitch about america incessantly. and that's fine. that doesn't make you any different than any other peoples, including half of america.

Don't really have an opinion, as I've never visited and do not know anyone personally from there. Even though that would be a small sample-size and give a limited view, as it stands, I imagine all Canadians look and act like how South Park portrays them.

I imagine their royal weddings would be a sight to behold, though. I'm all for Captain Crunch being laid out before the bride-and-groom and butterscotch pudding rituals

Canadian Mounted, baby
Police force at work
Red and black
It's their color scheme
Get their man
In the end
It's all right............It's all right
It's all right............Ah yeah my honies know it's all right
It's all right............Ah yeah baby knows it's all right
You'd kill, you'd maim....Ah, c'mon kill 'em
You'd kill, you'd maim....Look out

C'mon my husky

Frontenac Chateau baby
I cross the frontier at ten
I got a whip in my hand, baby
And a girl or a husky
At leather's end

It's all right............Ah yeah baby knows it's all right
It's all right............Yeah baby yeah it's all right
You'd kill, you'd maim....Ah, c'mon kill 'em now
You'd kill, you'd maim

Hornswoop me bungo pony on dogsled on ice
Make a dash for freedom baby
Don't skate on polar ice
It's too think to be sliced
By the light
Of long and white polar nights

It's all right............Yeah baby knows it's all right
It's all right............Yeah knows it's all right
You'd kill, you'd maim....Ah, c'mon kill 'em now
You'd kill, you'd maim....Maim 'em too
Ah, break it up

What do American's truly think about Canadians?

lol

Canada is like our insecure malnourished little brother who is insanely jealous of our imposing physical prowess. They will never be any taller than 5 feet 5 inches, and weigh more than 115 pnds -so they make up for it by hitting the books and trying to go the emo route to pick up chicks by bandwagoning world causes like 'Kony 2012' and learning to play the acoustic guitar.

But they're blood, so we lovem' anyways. And we'll beat the shit out of anyone that messes with them.

Last edited:
They're just regular folk. Honestly, after spending a little time in Europe, Canadians just seem like people from another state; slight accent but really no different. French-Canadians are a little different.

The only Canadian beer of any note I've had is from Unibroue and that wasn't anything special.

image.php
<---------------------

lol

'Heh buddeh'

canadian beer is overrated, imo. but candians are pretty good people and usually funny as shit. looking forward to annexing you guys.

I come into contact with them all the time because a lot of Canadians come into Buffalo to shop at the malls and of course i see them all over Niagara Falls, all i can say is they are very nice people but bad drivers.

Back